The odds are stacked against us
[html]

OOC stuffs

He was trying to be good, he had his good days and his bad days, but he was trying. The days after he saw Ayasha were easiest. Today was a harder day. He was in a grumpy mood. He had slipped on the ladder coming down from his tree house on the border, bruising his knees. He hadn't fallen, but he was sore. And now the flowers were making his eyes water, as if he were allergic to them. Not only that, but he could see that spoiled little brat staring at the flowers like they were priceless artifacts. Disgusting.

An idea sprang to his mind, a smirk crossing his lips. He would play nice and lure the rotten brat away. He approached her slowly, watching her. He stopped several feet away. She couldn't have helped but to notice his approach, he was over six foot tall, and broad in the shoulders. He spoke softly, knowing she would hear him. "Juliet, you were right. I was mean to you, and I'm sorry." He paused for a moment, watching the spoiled princess. "I know a place with a lot of flowers, if you'd trust me to go look. It's not too far away." The place where he played with Fia when he was younger. Crimson Dreams.

<style>
.laimtable-sdb .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#776677; }
.laimtable-sdb p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.laimtable-sdb b {color:#553355; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.laimtable-sdb {background-color:#1f0832; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.laimtable-sdb .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#886699; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:495px; margin-top:-5px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 10px 10px 10px; }
.laimtable-sdb-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread