Welcome to La-La Land.
[html]

WC: 226 Bit of a bleh post for a bleh day XD

Xyza graciously accepted the dry meat as her belly grumbled. It was difficult for the female to hunt, fish was often her source of food for it was the only times she seemed to avoid fainting. She chomped on the meat as though she was starving surely she nearly was. Thank you so much. She said her accent and mouth filled with food nearly making the words understandable. She giggled slightly then swallowed. Forgive me, thank you I feel like I haven’t eaten in days. Time was always difficult to tell sadly for the dark colored coy-dog for it probably had been days since her last meal. She opened her own empty pouch and searched. She sighed.

My line and hook are gone… all I have is wool. She felt herself pout slightly knowing that she was a poor fisherman with out her line. Guess I will have to do this the old fashion way. She approached the riverbank. She noticed the fog was still present so she hesitated. It would be a risk for her to fish. Come sit with me for a while. She smiled back at Samantha hoping her company would be of help to avoid a fainting spell. She lowered to the ground settling her skirt to drape neatly around herself. What can you tell me about these lands? She asked kindly.

She walks. She talks. She thinks. The other is aware

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread