is it for this I arise?
OOC: We must. Ayasha misses her loverboy Tongue

IC: Rory could tell that Tal was a bit wary but he would too if he had a wee one that small. But he gave the white male a friendly grin. But he did frown at the mention of a big cat. That wasn’t good with all the little ones around. ”That’s nae good. Especially wi’ all the wee ones in the pack. Do ye know where the cat went?” He could fight and hunt well but preferred not to do the former. He had to leave his home because of it. But he would protect his loved ones and his pack.

He smiled at the pup and her name. But it was a little sad. ”I ‘ope tha’ she did nae see ‘er mum killed. That is the worst thing fer a child.” He looked at Tal and nodded. ”I think ye’ll be a grand da.” Then it hit him. This was Liam father. Especially when he mentioned his son. ”Yer Liam da, aren’t ye?” He was curious but not angry.

At his mate being furious, Rory simply shrugged. ”I’m nae entirely sure bu’ I’ve nae ‘ad the pleasure o’ meetin’ yer mate. I know Mya would accept an orphan.” He didn’t think that Tal would get mad about Mya since he had Sky. At having blankets, he nodded. ”At me ‘ome, I do. It’s right by the stables.” He gestured for Tal to go ahead of him

Messages In This Thread