Sorry mommy
[html]
Mind if we backdate this to October 2nd? Song is danny boy. WC:3+

He was watching the borders, wondering where the hell Liam had wandered off to. He had heard about Liam's rudeness, his demotion, the troubling statements he'd made to a pack mate. He knew his son was SUPPOSED to be in the lands, showing what a good player he could be. And yet, it almost seemed like his son was nowhere to be found. He'd found the tree his son was building up to stay in. He didn't investigate too closely. Near the border, he caught scent of someone from Aniwaya along with Liam's scent. With all the issues with that pack, what was his kid doing embroiled in it? He paced the border, near his son's little tree house. HE was torn, he didn't know if he wanted to chase after his son, or if he wanted to stay put. Finally, he settled for sitting down and waiting, his mood swinging between angry and worried. What if Liam was in trouble? What if Liam was causing more trouble? What exactly was his kid doing with someone from a nearby unfriendly pack? He decided to ease his mind by singing.

”Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling. From glen to glen, and down the mountain side. The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying. 'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide. But come ye back when summer's in the meadow, Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow. 'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow. Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so. And if you come, when all the flowers are dying. And I am dead, as dead I well may be. You'll come and find the place where I am lying And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me. And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me. And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be. If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me. I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me....”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread