Sorry mommy
[html]
Mind if we backdate this to October 2nd? Song is danny boy. WC:3+

He was watching the borders, wondering where the hell Liam had wandered off to. He had heard about Liam's rudeness, his demotion, the troubling statements he'd made to a pack mate. He knew his son was SUPPOSED to be in the lands, showing what a good player he could be. And yet, it almost seemed like his son was nowhere to be found. He'd found the tree his son was building up to stay in. He didn't investigate too closely. Near the border, he caught scent of someone from Aniwaya along with Liam's scent. With all the issues with that pack, what was his kid doing embroiled in it? He paced the border, near his son's little tree house. HE was torn, he didn't know if he wanted to chase after his son, or if he wanted to stay put. Finally, he settled for sitting down and waiting, his mood swinging between angry and worried. What if Liam was in trouble? What if Liam was causing more trouble? What exactly was his kid doing with someone from a nearby unfriendly pack? He decided to ease his mind by singing.

”Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling. From glen to glen, and down the mountain side. The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying. 'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide. But come ye back when summer's in the meadow, Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow. 'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow. Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so. And if you come, when all the flowers are dying. And I am dead, as dead I well may be. You'll come and find the place where I am lying And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me. And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me. And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be. If you'll not fail to tell me that you love me. I'll simply sleep in peace until you come to me....”

[/html]
Ayasha had decided to come and visit Liam. That boy was like a drug to her. He had come by a few days ago and yet she already missed him. So she left her home and headed to Cercatori d’Arte to see him. On her way, she knew that they would need to meet each other’s parents. Granted this might not be the best time with her tribe attacking Crimson Dreams and causing everyone to come and get involved or ask questions.

But that didn’t change the fact that she loved him. She had yet to tell him that but it was true. And she was pretty sure that he loved her too. He might not show it outright but she could work on that. She sighed happily. Though she did need to figure out what to do when she got to the borders.

When she got there, she could hear singing and decided to investigate further. As she approached, she could smell a mix of a small amount of Liam and a lot of Sky. That peaked her interest, a lot. She came closer and saw a white male. Could this be Liam’s dad? She cleared her throat gently to let him know that he had an audience. ”That was a nice song.” She didn’t quite know what else to say.
A white female approached, and for a moment he was afraid it was Gemma, the woman of his long ago one night stand. And then he noticed the feathers woven into her short shoulder length mane, and the absence of the clothing Gemma had worn (and shortly removed.) He stood, absently adjusting his jeans. His ears fell back slightly, then perked again as she spoke, complimenting his song. "Thanks. My mom taught it to me a long time ago. I know a lot of the older Irish songs. I'm Taliesin, and this is Cercatori D'Art." A thought occurred to him, and his bi-colored gaze sharpened. "But then... you already knew that didn't you?" It wasn't a cold or cruel accusation, but a gentle question. She seemed to know where she was going. Was this the stranger that had been meeting with Liam? A thought occurred to him out of the blue, and he watched her while pondering it.

It had been a while since he'd seen his mate. Almost a month, in fact. He knew his impetuous love, she would want to do something to help solve this situation. He ran his fingers through his short messy mane, his eyes not leaving the pale female. He'd ask this girl in a little bit, but let her answer his questions first before bombarding her with more. His hands found their way to his back pocket, where they stayed as he waited to hear from the female.
Ayasha held his gaze as he asked if she knew his name and she shook her head. ”I know your son, Liam. But I never learned your name from him.” She eased her face into a smile and said, ”It’s a pleasure to meet you, though. I can see where Liam gets his handsomeness.” She was honest about things, usually. And this was one of things she was truthful about.

She wondered what he was thinking. She watched him and thought about whether or not he was Sky’s mate. And if she should tell him what his mate had planned. She decided to let him ask her first. Liam didn’t seem to like either of them nor did they seem to really care about him. It was strange to her for a family to not know where the others are.

But she wouldn’t judge their family. There were plenty of dysfunctional families out there. But there were plenty of instances of happy families as well. She felt lucky that she was part of one. There were times when things were tough, like her father, Kemo, leaving. Though Tal could have been her father but she doubted that he was.
He watched her as she answered, his face widening into a grin as she seemingly teased about Liam's good looks. The grin was the twin to the one she loved seeing on Liam. "Naw, he got his good looks from his mom. But that's sweet of you to say." His grin faded as he watched her, his bi-colored eyes serious. "You haven't told me your name, or why a member of Aniwaya is here, and seemingly has been here before." To Tal, it seemed that the pack had come down on the side of Crimson Dreams, and he was okay with that. Crimson Dreams was where his mother was, and her beloved Soran. It was also the home to his older brother, Jazper, and his family.

He hesitated for a moment, then added in a voice that made his concern clear, "Liam's not mixed up in this trouble your leader is causing, is he? Or my mate, Sky?" He couldn't have held back the question if he'd wanted to. His ears fell back for a moment, then perked again, subconsciously expressing his concern for the two wolves who made up his immediate family. He shuffled his hands to his front pockets, where they sat in small fists, symbols of his anxiety.
OOC: Poor Tal Sad

IC: She gave him a tentative smile at being told it was sweet of her to compliment him. She was feeling guilty however when he reminded her that she hasn’t really introduced herself. ”Sorry. My name is Ayasha and I’m her to see your son. The two of us met when he was snooping around the borders of Aniwaya.” She smirked at that memory. ”I said something I shouldn’t have and came here to apologize.” She would talk about she and Liam were essentially boyfriend and girlfriend at a later time.

At Liam getting messed up in the trouble, she shook her head. ”I don’t think so. He seems upset about it when I told him about it but he hasn’t done anything that I know of.” At the mention of his mate, her ears became plastered to her head and her gaze went down to the ground. ”I’m afraid that she has. A few weeks ago she came to find catmint and I mentioned how horrible Maska is and then stupidly asked if she would consider getting rid of him. I wasn’t serious but she took me up on the offer. Last I saw her, at that meeting, she was going to try and join and poison him. Is she alright?” She dreaded the answer to her question and hoped that Tal didn’t blame her for anything happening to his mate.
He felt relieved at the words she spoke about Liam, but her sudden shift in posture as she went on about Sky had him alarmed. And then Ayasha gave him reason to be alarmed. Poison Maska. He stared at the female uncomprehendingly. "She left me a note a few weeks ago about finding cat nip. She said she'd come home. You don't know where she is now?" His ears were back, but not in anger. He was terrified for Sky. He had seen what the guardians had done to Saxif and Kavi. He had helped patch Kavi back up. He drew in a shaking breath.

"Ayasha, is there any way you can find out where she went after that, if she's still there?" Already, his mind was working other options around. He would ask Shaw for help. Sky had been his at one point, after all. Shaw would be willing to help Sky, help find Sky. He needed to let Skye know what was going on, too. He should let his mother and Soran know to be on the lookout for her as well. He didn't know where else to go, who else to speak to. For once, he cursed his lack of connections in other packs. After this was done, maybe he could start making allies and friends in other packs.