Opportunities
[html]
Derp~

Time seemed to pass so slowly, as if the few moments it was actually taking ticked on for ages. Finally Dawali and Anu were out of the hut, and thankfully Armis was still unconscious, as Luna had promised. The woman's blood pounded in her veins from adrenaline, and she almost knew that the thoughts going through her brain coincided with Dawali's, at least to a point. The both of them were risking high charges, but the white mother was confident in her own alibi. As for Dawali...well, it was in her character to worry more for someone else rather than herself.

At the motion to the horses, Ralla shook her head at her chief--that which she still believed him, even after his demotion and self-disgrace--and took a step back, making way for Anu to continue. She could not leave Ayasha alone in the turmoil, and could not abandon her tribe--not then. What kind of message would that send everyone? That she, who had preached to them about family and surviving the chaos, was a coward? She would have none of it. And, while it was said that it was often wise to retreat to see another day, Ralla could not retreat in this instance--the balance was all too fragile. No, she would stick with her plan, and if she became a prisoner, too, then so it would be. "Ayv yelinigesvna anagisdi--nasginigesvna naquu," she intoned to Dawali. "I've done my duty, and will continue it here. But Dawali...perhaps you should go. You'll be free out of this place, and we can stop all of this with you more disposed." Yes, that could work. It would be harder to communicate with their once-leader, but at least he would be free and more able to lead. Maybe. Ralla was such a fantasist, sometimes it took reality a little longer to hit that some things...just couldn't be as they once were. Ralla then turned her attention to Anu, ears back in sympathy to her harsh treatment. "Please do not bear AniWaya ill for what Maska has done. I cannot blame you if you do, and I know that we don't deserve forgiveness for what we've let occur, but know that those who were here before the Guardians never wanted any of this to happen..." It was a plea for understanding, and Ralla did not expect it to be answered or received well; she had only to try.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.firestarter .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right; padding:0px 20px 20px 0px;color:#7a582a; }
.firestarter p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent: 20px;}
.firestarter b {font-family: verdana, tahoma, serif; color:#7a582a; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#6d152d 0px 0px 3px;}
.firestarter {background-color:#000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/86Qj2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a9ab1; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#44331c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; border: 1px solid #6f4632; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.firestarter-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000; margin: auto;border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread