Opportunities
[html]pp, let me know if it should be changed! <3
There was a cloud of haze that the woman seemed to walk through as she followed. Like a dream where the details weren't as vivid as they were in waking hours. Anu could hardly believe it was happening. The tension was thick, the fear radiating from the other two wolves. Yet Anu stayed fairly calm. Her energy had been taken from her, a will that may have made her rush to freedom was broken. She looked at the horses, they were her ride home and yet she had never ridden before. The female slowly changed to another form, the pain overwhelming and making her bare and clench her teeth. Yet she made no sound, and the hurt cleared her mind somewhat. She looked at the saviors, taking in the words of the white wolfess. They were hard to hear at first, for her limbs ached and her wounds were now freshly torn and she had let hate linger in her heart for weeks. But she nodded, the sting of pain breaking the haze.

With trembling legs she stood, looking from one AniWayan to the next. She could see the hesitation in the red male's face and the other spoke of her powerless position. Anu would have been in their paws if the situation was turned. To leave with her was a second infraction on top of giving her the means to escape. I can go alone. She said, a hand on the back of the nearest horse. Please, just help me up. The slight female was lifted up onto of the horse and she clung to it's neck. She felt the breathing, living creature beneath her and could not help but let the relief flood her system. For the first time in weeks she felt something other then hard dirt against her matted fur, Anu prayed for grass and she wished for the Sun...

Thank you. She spoke to the pair, before the horse was urged forward and together they rode through dark and towards the borders. He had said the horse knew the way, and she believed it would take her home.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread