Sing Ichika sing!
[html]

WC:300+ - Lol get your singing voices in gear people Big Grin also i fail at writing songs/poems -.-

Burdened as she was by her swollen stomach it took her an arduously long time to traverse up the trails of the mountains and eventually she reached the majestic buildings of Gampo Abbey and sat herself down within it's spiritual walls as she rested. The Jinne and Hui K'o were no where to be found as far as she could tell, and Jace walked slowly to the edge of the cliffs that dropped straight down onto Colchester quarter. From her position up here she could see the entire length of Ichika right across to Wentworth Valley at the other end. The natural curve of the land would amplify her voice far and wide, there wouldn't be a place within Ichika that wouldn't hear her call.

The sun was beginning to dip into the horizon turning the sky into a kaleidoscopic of reds, oranges and yellows with a few purples and blues rolled in as well. A few clouds marred the perfection but instead of taking from the beauty they added to it, creating a visage that would make babbling idiots out of even the most eloquent of men. Without ceremony or flamboyance Jace tipped her head back to the sky and let her voice ring out and over her lands, the song she had created tipping off of her tongue into the howl, she encouraged the other's to join in with her,

In this great land that we live, who was old before our ancestors were new,

from the Great Mother came two leaders, of wisdom and truth.

Red masked fool and dual colored darling came together as friends,

with ideals in hand, a world of equality made, and thus from those embers,

Ichika was born.

From the ashes of flame and kindred smoke, the Phoenix arose,

From the warmth of earth and bloodied soil, Dahlia's flower blossomed.

Two halves of a whole brought together as one,

to complete the imperfect circle of Enso.

From fighters we come, but peace we do bring,

To brother, to sister, mother and father, to trail weary traveler,

I sing it before and I sing it again, sing with me my friends,

This is the song of Ichika no Ho-en

When she had finished her song she started it again, going through the verses one after the other waiting for other to join in.

Image courtesy of Hermés@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_ja1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_ja1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_ja1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#c4b095; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_ja1 {background-color:#222023; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a5d64; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/3175/jace.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:315px 0px 20px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_ja1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread