Because it's always been you...
[html]
This is going to be a lovely thread.

Every moment that passed before the door was open seemed like an eternity to the ebony pelted Aedile, this was how it had always been though when it came to Deuce, being away from her made time seem to slow down to an unbearable snail's pace and when she did see the pale female it was as if time sped up, shortening the blissful moments when they were together. Soran nibbled at her lower lip nervously, reaching with her good hand and taking a strand of her long dark mane between her fingers, her left arm's wound made if difficult to tie back, so it fell about her shoulders and down her back in its loose curls and waves today, flowing freely, as were Soran's emotions. She could not help but feel horrible for having to break Charm's heart, but it had been for the best, the truth of it was that Soran would never be happy without Deuce, not now that she was back, even when they had been miles and miles apart Soran had still pined for her, any other love in her life had been found seriously lacking when compared with Deuce. She would not have been able to give her heart fully to the calico patterned female and she was not sure that she could have acted as if she had, it would not have been fair on the lilac eyed girl, having Soran still in love with her former mate would have caused jealousy and arguments and Charm did not deserve that, no she needed someone who would love her wholly and unconditionally; it was just a shame that that could not be the ebony matriarch. Finally the door opened and the lady's green eyes fell upon her love, the female who she had pined over for years, the pale angel who had once been her former mate and who would hopefully be her mate again if today went as Soran hoped that it would. The apprehension and guilt washed away as she met her lover's bi-coloured eyes, she fell into them, she had always been so beautiful and Soran could not help but feel awe whenever she looked at her and realised that she had wanted her, of all wolves, Deuce had once chosen her. Soran simply hoped that she would want to choose her again.

As the door was opened wider, an invitation into the room, the sable female stepped inside, smiling brightly at her former mate, she gazed around the room, but all attention was turned to Deuce as she spoke. The lady turned back to her, offering the female her right had to hold as she looked about the place.
It certainly is a lovely room, it reminds me of the one that you had in Syemv, I have very fond memories of that room. Soran replied with a warm smile; gazing at Deuce as she remembered all those nights that they had laid in one another's arms, just gazing into one another's eyes, smiling and confessing their love for one another, it had been a wonderful time, a time before all of the hardship, where, for one perfect moment, it had seemed that the pair would be everlasting, that they could face anything so long as they were together. These thoughts reminded the sable female of why she had come here, she was here to ask Deuce if she would be hers again, if they could attempt to relive those days when they had been so happy, to be joined once again; their time together had been the happiest in Soran's life, despite all of the troubles that it had been peppered with, she wanted them back, she wanted her former mate back. At the moment she felt like one half of a whole, she hoped that Deuce felt the same and wanted them to be together again, their hearts slotting together like puzzle pieces. Fate seemed to want them to be together, it always lead them back to one another, no matter how far they strayed and no matter what had been happening in their lives. Soran reached up and touched Deuce's cheek, having to let go of her hand to do so, her left arm being too sore for much movement. She smiled as she looked into Deuce's bi-coloured eyes.
I actually have another motive for coming here tonight. I have been doing some soul searching, deciding whether I want you or Charm, I have come to a descision. The lady paused, gently stroking the pale fur beneath her finger tips as she gazed into the pale female's eyes.
It's you Deuce, it has always been you that I love, it will always be you. I have missed you so. Soran finished, watching the female for her reaction, hoping that this news would be well received.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 808
Table by Alli the magnificent

[/html]

Messages In This Thread