Because it's always been you...
[html]
Private for Deuce <3 Forward dated to the 12th of October.

The afternoon had been bright and clear and slowly the evening was beginning to roll around, the sun was sinking slowly in the sky, painting the clouds in soft hues of rose and gold, the sky to the east was fading into an inky blue, the first few stars of the evening beginning to prick the darkening sky with the little sparks of light. The autumnal leaves were falling more regularly now, they themselves had faded into golden and red hues, all around the autumn was indeed in full swing, the long grasses had died off, leaving a much shorter carpet of green in the area. The house was warm this evening, someone had lit a fire in one of the fire places to keep the chilly evening at bay and it was working very efficiently, warming the whole house, albeit slowly. Here and there someone had been around lighting candles, which was pleasant, keeping the house bright, although the wolves had good night vision the candles were a nice addition to the house. The sable wolf had been out for a brisk walk and had only just arrived back home once again, she had been trying to get her mind in order, although there were much, much more serious situations to think on, the war, her family being broken, today the ebony pelted female's thoughts were resting on her love life. It was time that she made a descision, she had been stalling too long, trying to make the descision, on one hand she had her former pale mate, the female who she had loved so hopelessly for so long, so tirelessly, even when she had been with other wolves she had always loved her, she had even spoken about her to her youngest children. On the other hand she had the calico patterned lover, the younger female who was the daughter of her first love, she was so vibrant, so bold, Soran had felt an instant attraction to the multicoloured girl, but she had been torn, was it strange, although the girl was so different from her pale mother was Soran simply falling for her because of Summer? Was it simply because she reminded her of the pale female? There was much that the female had to be thankful for, her daughters had arrived back in the lands, she had them to be close to again, but there was something that was missing from her life, there were many times of love, she had a family love in abundance, but she needed romantic love.

The ebony female had entered the house quietly and was laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling, her heart was torn into two pieces, one side wanting to go to Deuce, the other sad that she had had to end the relationship with Charm, she felt guilty. But it had been time for the dark female to made a descision and after the long walk she thought that she had, she owed it to her battered and broken heart to see what happened with Deuce. She needed to know if the pale female still wanted her though, she seemed to have been clear about it when they had met once again, but weeks had passed, Soran had barely seen Charm. This would be difficult for the dark female, she did not want to hurt the calico patterened girl, she wanted to tell her that perhaps this was not the best thing for either of them, Soran felt so much older than the younger girl, she wanted her to be happy, she feared that she was perhaps not strong enough to start a completely fresh relationship, not when she could simply fall back into an old routine with the female who her heart had been pining for for years on end, ever since their first kiss they had been connected, coming in and out of one another's lives, they had aleways loved one another, she owed it to herself to try again, she did not want to look back on her life and think, "what if?" The ebony female rose from her bed, hands trembling slightly with nerves, she would go and see Deuce, ask her if she still wanted her now that she had broken the news to Charm. Although she was concerned that she might have broken the news prematurely, what if she had been wrong? What if Deuce had decided that she did not love her after all, that would be awful, though the sable female was unsure whether or not she would not have deserved it if it did. The female opened her door slowly, her left arm ached as she did so, the knife wound was still fresh, a white bandage wrapped tightly around it, ever now and again it would be stained with blood, the injury was healing slowly, it now had rudimentary stitches in it now, it hurt a large amount though. The ebony Aedile closed the door behind her as quietly as possible, padding across the short gap between Deuce's room and her own, perhaps another sign of the female's devotion, having chosen a room less than a few feet from the other female's room. Slowly the sable female raised her hand, she gave a soft knock on the door, nibbling on her lower lip slightly, she was nervous, though she had no idea why she was nervous. The lady stared at the closed door with jade eyes, brushing at her long curled mane with one hand nervously, after what seemed an age she knocked again.
"Deuce? Deuce are you in?" The lady called softly.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 939

[/html]
Deuce turned the page, finding the poem she was looking for. She leaned back against the window seat, her eyes finding the familiar words. I want to die while you love me, while yet you hold me fair, while laughter lies upon your lips, and lights are in your hair...I want to die while you love me, and bear to that still bed, your kisses turbulent, unspent, to warm me while I'm dead...I want to die while you love me, oh who would care to live 'til love has nothing more to ask, and nothing more to give. I want to die while you love me, and never ever see, the glory of this perfect day grow dim and cease to be. A soft knock sounded at her door, and she set the book down, wondering who it might be. She stood, gracefully crossing the room, and opened the door, a slow smile crossing her lips as her mismatched eyes meeting Soran's jade eyes.

She opened the door wider, inviting Soran into her room. Though she'd been letting the sweet pup Juliet stay with her, her room was empty right now except for the two females. Deuce felt her heart speed up as it always did when her former mate was near. The first line of the poem rang in her mind again, and she suppressed a giggle. "Hello, Soran. I was wondering when you stop in to see my room." It had a similar layout to her room in Syemv, though she did miss her house in Dahlia. She had loved having her own house, her own space. Not that she minded sharing a house with the pack, with her son and grandchildren, and her beloved and her grandchildren. But she did miss having just a little bit of privacy.

((WC: 3+ "I Want to Die While You Love Me" by Georgia Johnson, published in The Book of American Negro Poetry, 1922. Fwhee!))
[html]
This is going to be a lovely thread.

Every moment that passed before the door was open seemed like an eternity to the ebony pelted Aedile, this was how it had always been though when it came to Deuce, being away from her made time seem to slow down to an unbearable snail's pace and when she did see the pale female it was as if time sped up, shortening the blissful moments when they were together. Soran nibbled at her lower lip nervously, reaching with her good hand and taking a strand of her long dark mane between her fingers, her left arm's wound made if difficult to tie back, so it fell about her shoulders and down her back in its loose curls and waves today, flowing freely, as were Soran's emotions. She could not help but feel horrible for having to break Charm's heart, but it had been for the best, the truth of it was that Soran would never be happy without Deuce, not now that she was back, even when they had been miles and miles apart Soran had still pined for her, any other love in her life had been found seriously lacking when compared with Deuce. She would not have been able to give her heart fully to the calico patterned female and she was not sure that she could have acted as if she had, it would not have been fair on the lilac eyed girl, having Soran still in love with her former mate would have caused jealousy and arguments and Charm did not deserve that, no she needed someone who would love her wholly and unconditionally; it was just a shame that that could not be the ebony matriarch. Finally the door opened and the lady's green eyes fell upon her love, the female who she had pined over for years, the pale angel who had once been her former mate and who would hopefully be her mate again if today went as Soran hoped that it would. The apprehension and guilt washed away as she met her lover's bi-coloured eyes, she fell into them, she had always been so beautiful and Soran could not help but feel awe whenever she looked at her and realised that she had wanted her, of all wolves, Deuce had once chosen her. Soran simply hoped that she would want to choose her again.

As the door was opened wider, an invitation into the room, the sable female stepped inside, smiling brightly at her former mate, she gazed around the room, but all attention was turned to Deuce as she spoke. The lady turned back to her, offering the female her right had to hold as she looked about the place.
It certainly is a lovely room, it reminds me of the one that you had in Syemv, I have very fond memories of that room. Soran replied with a warm smile; gazing at Deuce as she remembered all those nights that they had laid in one another's arms, just gazing into one another's eyes, smiling and confessing their love for one another, it had been a wonderful time, a time before all of the hardship, where, for one perfect moment, it had seemed that the pair would be everlasting, that they could face anything so long as they were together. These thoughts reminded the sable female of why she had come here, she was here to ask Deuce if she would be hers again, if they could attempt to relive those days when they had been so happy, to be joined once again; their time together had been the happiest in Soran's life, despite all of the troubles that it had been peppered with, she wanted them back, she wanted her former mate back. At the moment she felt like one half of a whole, she hoped that Deuce felt the same and wanted them to be together again, their hearts slotting together like puzzle pieces. Fate seemed to want them to be together, it always lead them back to one another, no matter how far they strayed and no matter what had been happening in their lives. Soran reached up and touched Deuce's cheek, having to let go of her hand to do so, her left arm being too sore for much movement. She smiled as she looked into Deuce's bi-coloured eyes.
I actually have another motive for coming here tonight. I have been doing some soul searching, deciding whether I want you or Charm, I have come to a descision. The lady paused, gently stroking the pale fur beneath her finger tips as she gazed into the pale female's eyes.
It's you Deuce, it has always been you that I love, it will always be you. I have missed you so. Soran finished, watching the female for her reaction, hoping that this news would be well received.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 808
Table by Alli the magnificent

[/html]
[html]
I <3 these two Smile I have a pretty gift for you, I just need to get it made. LOL

A warm smile was on her lips, wistful and reminiscent. "That was why I chose this room. And of course, it's close proximity to yours." Her sharp gaze and suddenly empty hand didn't miss the favoring of Soran's injured arm. Concern was replaced with trepidation as Soran spoke of the choice she had to make, of the decision she came to. She swallowed, fright in her eyes, as a small pause seemed to stretch into infinity. Soran's fingertips traced tiny designs on her cheek, and Deuce savored the contact from her dark love. "It's you Deuce, it has always been you that I love, it will always be you. I have missed you so." Had she been able, she would have cried for joy. As it was, the silvery matriarch settled for having her tail wagging briskly and covering Soran's face in kisses.

When she could speak, her words were simple and to the point. "Yes, yes, and yes. A thousand times yes, Soran." She pulled Soran to the bed gently, sitting her on it and kneeling, her face resting on the dark angel's knees. She looked up at the female, her eyes shining. "I promise you, Soran, I will never leave you again, not until Rhiannon takes me from this earth. As the humans said, 'til death do us part. Be my mate again, love. I will spend our lives proving to you my devotion. I've longed for your forgiveness for leaving so long ago, for not asking you to come with me. For returning and not trusting you enough to forgive me. That was why I stayed away from you, I was certain you wouldn't forgive me for leaving you all that time ago."

She took Soran's good hand gently, pressing her lips to it. "As much as I love my boys, Soran, I regret choosing Lucifer over you. I belong at your side for all our lives."

<style type="text/css">
.deucer2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.deucer2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deucer2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#460600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t8qdE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BFA1A5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 320
[/html]
[html]
A gift! Now I am excited Big Grin I <3 these two too, for all their to-ing and fro-ing they do love one another lol.

The sable grandmother could not help but delight in being so close to Deuce, to touch her soft pale fur with her fingertips, to feel the warmth beneath them, the undeniable chemistry between the pair, she loved this female with all of her heart and doubted that that would ever change. She fell into the female's bi-coloured eyes as she watched her take in what had been said, the joy that was obviously being felt by the alabaster female coursing through Soran's own body as well as she looked at her. Just being close to the pale female elicited this response in her, she was so deeply in love with her and she could not help it. The lady spoke and as usual her voice sounded like angels singing to the ebony Aedile, she grinned as she was showered in kisses, catching Deuce's lips in a gentle kiss as her pale lover's lips moved all over her face. Soran's tail wagged vigourously and she could not wipe the smile from her face, no matter how she tried, even with all that she had to think on and be sad about, Cambria being missing, having had to break Charm's heart, the war that was happening with Aniwaya, she could not feel anything but blissful happiness in this moment as she stood here with her former mate, professing her love for the pale female as she had done all those years ago in a different land. The female allowed herself to be moved to the bed, smiling broadly as she sat upon the bed, Deuce rested her head in her lap and Soran moved her good hand to start stroking the pale female's hair gently. This was something that the Aedile could do all of the time, simply sit here in delight at just being close to her former mate, just being close to her made her heart skip and dance within her chest.

Deuce began to speak again and the sable female listened intently, watching her with bright green eyes as she spoke, completely focued on her. She swore that she would never leave her again, this alleviated a little of the worry that Soran still felt, worry that was tainting the joyous occasion, she could not bear it if Deuce left her again, it would shatter her heart too easily. The lady then proposed to her, the sable female smiled, this was the second mateship proposal she had recieved in a week. Though the first had been very different from this one, the calico patterned girl had had her heart broken by the sable female, something which she regretted greatly, she hated having to do that to her, but she could not love her like she loved Deuce, it would have been unfair, she would have just been pretending. The pale female apologised for having not taken with her all of those years ago, the sable female did not need to be apologised to, seeing Deuce standing in her doorway on her birthday had been enough for the sable matriarch to forgive her former mate of all of her misdeeds.
Oh Deuce, you do not need to apologise, all is forgiven, all that matters is that you are here with me now and that we can live out the rest of our lives the way we should have been for all of these years. So much has happened, but fate had always brought us back together, it seems to think that we deserve another chance. The sable female replied, cupping the lady's cheek gently as she did so, stroking her soft fur with her finger tips once again.
It would be an honour to be your mate again my love, it is what I want more than anything. Yes, of course I will be your mate again. The female said, unable to contain her joy, as Deuce took her hand and kissed it, Soran gave her a gentle tug to pull her onto the bed beside her, sitting the female next to her as Deuce spoke again. The dark female smiled, she had always thought that her pale mate had made a mistake by being mated to Lucifer, but that had been the jealousy speaking, but now she had almost admitted it she felt a little defensive of the psychopathic male, he had brought her good after all, that must have been worth something.
Do not regret him my love, your children are wonderful, even if he was not, at least he gave you some good. Oh how funny it is to be sat here now, so much has changed and yet here we are. I love you. She said, stroking the pale female's cheek once again, leaning in to give her a sweet, tender kiss upon her lips, wrapping her arms around the female gently. Finally the matriarchs of the Aatte and Rhiannon families were back where they belonged; together.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
WC: 821
Table made by the wonderful Alli

[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

Deuce nuzzled into her mate, drawing her back to lay on the bed with her. The kiss they shared was sweet and loving. Soran's words were music to the pale woman's ears. She grinned at Soran. "The boys will be thrilled, I'm certain. I can't wait for this damnable war to be over so we can go find them and tell them." Her tail thumped on the bed as she nuzzled her beautiful mate's neck. She sighed happily, then murmured to her dark angel. "So many nights we spent apart. Every night I waited for you to make you decision was agony, my love. I so often wanted to pad down the hall and climb into bed with you and damn the consequences. I don't want to fall asleep, I'm so afraid I would find out it was all a dream."

She ran her fingers through Soran's mane as she spoke, just like she always used to. The silky threads were heaven to her, the sweet scent of Soran, her dark angel, was ambrosia. She looked deeply into Soran's eyes, a soft smile playing on her lips. "You are so beautiful, my love. Time hasn't dared touch you, it seems." She nuzzled her again, nipping playfully at her beloved's neck. She was thrilled to have her dark angel in her arms, to have the beauty pledge her heart and her love to her for the rest of their lives. After a moment, she remembered the poem she'd been reading. She began quoting it, while lavishing Soran's face and neck with kisses and affectionate nips. "I want to die while you love me... while yet you hold me fair... while laughter lies upon your lips... and lights are in your hair...I want to die while you love me, oh who would care to live.... 'til love has nothing more to ask.... and nothing more to give.... I want to die while you love me.... and never ever see... the glory of this perfect day.... grow dim... and cease to be." She grinned crookedly at her mate, her tail wagging again.

After a moment, she stilled, a frown creasing her face. "Soran... what if your children don't approve?" Her ears wilted as she spoke softly. "I wouldn't want to come between you and your family... I know mine will accept it without question, but do yours?" A sudden fear had brought a lump to her throat, and she swallowed. What if Soran's pups acted like Dierdre had? It would break her heart, and Soran's.

<style type="text/css">
.deucer2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#460600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t8qdE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BFA1A5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 422
[/html]
[html]
I love this table my dear, thank you ever so much, also this thread makes my heart happy Smile

The ebony Aedile could not help but be blissfully happy as she was here, so close to the female that she had loved for so long. For six years they had played a game around one another, starting with such a fierce hatred, then Deuce had gone into labour unexpectedly and Soran had been the only wolf around to help her, they had formed a friendship that had quickly blossomed into love. They had been there for one another through so much, through the dark lady's heart aches and through the pale female's heartaches, there had been good times as well, but they had been one another's support and comfort throughout their lives and they had been there to share in one another's joys and revelries. Deuce pulled Soran down to lay next to her, the sable female yielded to her gentle pull but moved carefully, her injured arm meaning that she could not move too quickly, nor could she lay upon it, or attempt to prop herself up with it; the muscle had been damaged when the large grey Aniwayan guardian stabbed her. Not only had he stabbed her, but to add insult to injury it had been with her own knife; she had stitched the wound as best she could and now it was wrapped in a makeshift bandage. The lady moved so that she could lay on her right side next to Deuce, cuddling close to the female; inhaling her scent, it had changed over the years, but beneath all of that it was still her mate; it was still the way she had always smelt. This was right, this was perfection, for a moment Soran was entirely happy. The pale female said that the boys would be overjoyed and the sable female nodded her dark head vigorously, she was sure that the boys would be happy with the news indeed, this was something that warmed her heart, she loved all of Deuce's children, having seen them as her own adopted children even when she was not here, she loved them all already; it would be wonderful to extend her own family. The lady then spoke of the agony of waiting, this was something Soran understood, she too had longed to pad to Deuce's room and snuggle up with her, but that would have been unfair to the calico patterned female and so she could not have done it.
"I too wanted to come and be with you, but Charm was so in love with me, I could not do that to her, I did not want to hurt her. I have hurt her though Deuce, I feel terrible, but somehow the happiness of being with you is helping to heal that. I knew from the moment I saw you though that you were the only one for me, you will always be the only one for me. The only real difficulty was working out how to tell her. I am so happy to be here now, it feels right." The jet Aedile replied, wrapping her injured arm around Deuce's waist, wincing at the pain slightly.

The pale female was nuzzling and kissing her, Soran returned these small acts of affection gratefully, snuggling against her pale mate, kissing at her neck and cheek. She was delighted to be here. The female spoke and Soran smiled, listening to her lover's voice made her heart beat faster with every word, the words made the dark female's lips stretch into a shy smile, had she been a paler wolf then a blush might have been evident on her cheeks, but luckily she was dark furred.
"And time has been kind to you as well my love, you have barely changed at all, you're just as I remember you on that night when we first decided that we were in love, beneath the stars." Soran replied, moving her injured arm to stroke Deuce's cheek, wincing at the aching pain that tore through the injured muscle, it was a small tear in the muscle, but it was enough for Soran to be constantly aware of it; it would take quite some time to heal. The sable female ignored the pain though, gentle tracing the curvature of her lover's face, moving to give her a tender kiss. This seemed to set the female off and she began to shower her with soft nips and kisses, speaking a poem between her tender touches. Soran smiled at the pale female, returning the kisses gently, moving to kiss at her neck tenderly, relishing in being so close to the alabaster angel, she was almost drunk on the moment. The dark female's tail wagged gently as she looked deeply into the female's bi-coloured eyes, she moved and kissed her gently on the lips, expressing her love and want of the female. Deuce suddenly frowned and looked at Soran, asking if her children would approve, Soran remembered how it had broken Deuce's heart when Dierdre would not accept that she loved the dark female, it had broken Soran's heart as well, she had been there when Dierdre had been born and felt motherly affection to the girl, to not have it returned had been heart breaking. But Soran's own children were a different question entirely. The sable female let out a small laugh, there had been many things that she had yet to tell Deuce.
"My darling, my youngest litter grew up with me being mated to a female, it is all they have ever known of me, they see Dayna as a second mother, although from the sound of it they have grown distant from her, they will accept you happily I am sure. They have always said that all they want for me is to be happy. As for my grandchildren, they grew up with two mothers, Mati herself is mated to a female named Cambria, Savina's daughter. I do not think we need to worry there." The lady replied, smiling at her pale love. But the thought of Cambria made Soran's heart ache, she had been kidnapped by the Aniwayan's, the dark female hated the idea of her being there all alone, she hated that it was hurting Mati. The ebony Aedile tried not to dwell on these thoughts though, tonight was a time of happiness, tomorrow the worrying could begin anew.
"Cambria has been kidnapped, I hope that the damned war is over soon as well, I want her back, it's hurting Mati so." The sable female said, speaking to explain why she was suddenly quieter than she had been. She moved to cuddle next to Deuce, kissing her fiercely, trying to blot the sadness from her mind, at least for tonight.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 1118
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]
[html]
Kids are driving me nuts! Sigh...

Deuce felt relief as Soran explained to her that her youngest had claimed two mothers as their parents. Everything would go well for the black and white women this time, it really would. Deuce nuzzled into Soran again, listening solemnly as she also cursed the war, as she explained about Cambria and Mati. Deuce pulled Soran tighter against her, drawing the soft blanket over them, though the night was not cold. She could feel from her ate that she needed comfort, that she needed a distraction from the dark thoughts. The pale woman knew it well. She snuggled into Soran, taking care not to bump her injured arm. As hard as she tried, though, she needed to ask her mate a question.

"How did you hurt your arm, love?" She kissed her mate's cheek, running her fingers through the dark woman's dark tresses. She had always loved the silken texture of Soran's mane, the sensual way it slid through her fingers. Sometimes, in Michigan, she had dreamed about it, dreamed about the sweet scent, about the silken feeling. Sometimes it had just been Soran's eyes, that deep emerald color. Sometimes it had just been the dark woman calling her name in the distance. Then there were the nights, those horrible lonely nights, when there had been no dreams at all.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]
Oh dear, lock them in a room while you post? XD

The sable female was indeed comforted by her pale mate's presence, it was wonderful to have her so close to her after all this time of longing. For such a long time Soran had pined for her alabaster angel, she had lain awake at night, leaving the den that she and Dayna shared, laying on the cool grass, staring up at the stars, thinking of the pair of bi-coloured eyes that she had always fallen into so easily, so willingly. No matter how she tried she had always compared Dayna to Deuce, and for all of Dayna's good points, she had always fallen severely short when compared to Deuce. The sable female longed for the pale woman every day, she would think of her almost constantly, of course she also would think of Summer, but there was no hope there, the pale woman was dead and although that knowledge still hurt the dark Aedile there was nothing that could be done about it. At least her heart was sensible, it longed most for the female that was still living. Soran had always thought that her fantasies were hopeless though, she would have had no idea where to even start in looking for Deuce, but it seemed that fate wanted the pair to be together, it had brought Deuce back to the dark female who had loved her for so long. The dark female was so happy to be back in the pale female's arms, it felt like she was finally at home once again. At the news of Cambria, Deuce fell into a wonderful comforting mode, wrapping her arms around the dark female and pulling the blanket over them, Soran snuggled close to her snowy mate, moving so that she was as close to her as possible, wanting the connection of fur on fur, it was comforting to the ebony pelted lady somehow. It seemed that Deuce understood Soran's need for comfort, cuddling her close, it calmed the rage that the Aedile was feeling somewhat, her rage was quenched for a moment, no doubt it would begin anew soon, but for the moment it was all alright, it would be fine, somehow laying here with Deuce seemed to make that perfectly clear to the dark grandmother, all her worries seemed to wash away and somehow she could just feel that Cambria would be alright.

Deuce then asked how she had injured her arm, Soran gave a heavy sigh, she had not wanted to spoil this evening with tales of her misadventures in Aniwaya, but she supposed that now she had to, she was going to tell the pale female all about it, but she had been planning to tell her later; she had not wanted the large grey guardian to spoil this evening, to bring him into the bed almost. Soran snuggled against her pale female.
"I went to Aniwaya to see if I could get Cambria back, I was spying. Robin, my great granddaughter, was playing near the border. Apparently she had been coming to visit me here and had gotten a little lost and had gone too far. A large grey guardian saw her and thought that she was spying, he tried to kidnap her and drag her into Aniwaya for questioning, I was not about to allow that to happen. There was a fight and the guardian stabbed me with my own knife. Robin and I are safe though and that's all that matters." The sable female replied, gesturing to the bandaged knife wound. She moved closer to the female and nuzzled against her neck gently.
"Do not worry about me though my love, it is sore but it will heal in time." The lady added, kissing at Deuce's neck gently. She began to nibble at the pale female's soft neck gently as she did so. She moved so that she could look into her love's eyes and smiled softly, trying to comfort the pale female, to show that she was fine. Soran gently leaned forward and kissed her softly.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 673
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]