Because it's always been you...
[html]
A gift! Now I am excited Big Grin I <3 these two too, for all their to-ing and fro-ing they do love one another lol.

The sable grandmother could not help but delight in being so close to Deuce, to touch her soft pale fur with her fingertips, to feel the warmth beneath them, the undeniable chemistry between the pair, she loved this female with all of her heart and doubted that that would ever change. She fell into the female's bi-coloured eyes as she watched her take in what had been said, the joy that was obviously being felt by the alabaster female coursing through Soran's own body as well as she looked at her. Just being close to the pale female elicited this response in her, she was so deeply in love with her and she could not help it. The lady spoke and as usual her voice sounded like angels singing to the ebony Aedile, she grinned as she was showered in kisses, catching Deuce's lips in a gentle kiss as her pale lover's lips moved all over her face. Soran's tail wagged vigourously and she could not wipe the smile from her face, no matter how she tried, even with all that she had to think on and be sad about, Cambria being missing, having had to break Charm's heart, the war that was happening with Aniwaya, she could not feel anything but blissful happiness in this moment as she stood here with her former mate, professing her love for the pale female as she had done all those years ago in a different land. The female allowed herself to be moved to the bed, smiling broadly as she sat upon the bed, Deuce rested her head in her lap and Soran moved her good hand to start stroking the pale female's hair gently. This was something that the Aedile could do all of the time, simply sit here in delight at just being close to her former mate, just being close to her made her heart skip and dance within her chest.

Deuce began to speak again and the sable female listened intently, watching her with bright green eyes as she spoke, completely focued on her. She swore that she would never leave her again, this alleviated a little of the worry that Soran still felt, worry that was tainting the joyous occasion, she could not bear it if Deuce left her again, it would shatter her heart too easily. The lady then proposed to her, the sable female smiled, this was the second mateship proposal she had recieved in a week. Though the first had been very different from this one, the calico patterned girl had had her heart broken by the sable female, something which she regretted greatly, she hated having to do that to her, but she could not love her like she loved Deuce, it would have been unfair, she would have just been pretending. The pale female apologised for having not taken with her all of those years ago, the sable female did not need to be apologised to, seeing Deuce standing in her doorway on her birthday had been enough for the sable matriarch to forgive her former mate of all of her misdeeds.
Oh Deuce, you do not need to apologise, all is forgiven, all that matters is that you are here with me now and that we can live out the rest of our lives the way we should have been for all of these years. So much has happened, but fate had always brought us back together, it seems to think that we deserve another chance. The sable female replied, cupping the lady's cheek gently as she did so, stroking her soft fur with her finger tips once again.
It would be an honour to be your mate again my love, it is what I want more than anything. Yes, of course I will be your mate again. The female said, unable to contain her joy, as Deuce took her hand and kissed it, Soran gave her a gentle tug to pull her onto the bed beside her, sitting the female next to her as Deuce spoke again. The dark female smiled, she had always thought that her pale mate had made a mistake by being mated to Lucifer, but that had been the jealousy speaking, but now she had almost admitted it she felt a little defensive of the psychopathic male, he had brought her good after all, that must have been worth something.
Do not regret him my love, your children are wonderful, even if he was not, at least he gave you some good. Oh how funny it is to be sat here now, so much has changed and yet here we are. I love you. She said, stroking the pale female's cheek once again, leaning in to give her a sweet, tender kiss upon her lips, wrapping her arms around the female gently. Finally the matriarchs of the Aatte and Rhiannon families were back where they belonged; together.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 821
Table made by the wonderful Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread