Because it's always been you...
[html]
ooc goes here

Deuce nuzzled into her mate, drawing her back to lay on the bed with her. The kiss they shared was sweet and loving. Soran's words were music to the pale woman's ears. She grinned at Soran. "The boys will be thrilled, I'm certain. I can't wait for this damnable war to be over so we can go find them and tell them." Her tail thumped on the bed as she nuzzled her beautiful mate's neck. She sighed happily, then murmured to her dark angel. "So many nights we spent apart. Every night I waited for you to make you decision was agony, my love. I so often wanted to pad down the hall and climb into bed with you and damn the consequences. I don't want to fall asleep, I'm so afraid I would find out it was all a dream."

She ran her fingers through Soran's mane as she spoke, just like she always used to. The silky threads were heaven to her, the sweet scent of Soran, her dark angel, was ambrosia. She looked deeply into Soran's eyes, a soft smile playing on her lips. "You are so beautiful, my love. Time hasn't dared touch you, it seems." She nuzzled her again, nipping playfully at her beloved's neck. She was thrilled to have her dark angel in her arms, to have the beauty pledge her heart and her love to her for the rest of their lives. After a moment, she remembered the poem she'd been reading. She began quoting it, while lavishing Soran's face and neck with kisses and affectionate nips. "I want to die while you love me... while yet you hold me fair... while laughter lies upon your lips... and lights are in your hair...I want to die while you love me, oh who would care to live.... 'til love has nothing more to ask.... and nothing more to give.... I want to die while you love me.... and never ever see... the glory of this perfect day.... grow dim... and cease to be." She grinned crookedly at her mate, her tail wagging again.

After a moment, she stilled, a frown creasing her face. "Soran... what if your children don't approve?" Her ears wilted as she spoke softly. "I wouldn't want to come between you and your family... I know mine will accept it without question, but do yours?" A sudden fear had brought a lump to her throat, and she swallowed. What if Soran's pups acted like Dierdre had? It would break her heart, and Soran's.

<style type="text/css">
.deucer2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.deucer2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deucer2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#460600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t8qdE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BFA1A5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 422
[/html]

Messages In This Thread