Because it's always been you...
[html]
Oh dear, lock them in a room while you post? XD

The sable female was indeed comforted by her pale mate's presence, it was wonderful to have her so close to her after all this time of longing. For such a long time Soran had pined for her alabaster angel, she had lain awake at night, leaving the den that she and Dayna shared, laying on the cool grass, staring up at the stars, thinking of the pair of bi-coloured eyes that she had always fallen into so easily, so willingly. No matter how she tried she had always compared Dayna to Deuce, and for all of Dayna's good points, she had always fallen severely short when compared to Deuce. The sable female longed for the pale woman every day, she would think of her almost constantly, of course she also would think of Summer, but there was no hope there, the pale woman was dead and although that knowledge still hurt the dark Aedile there was nothing that could be done about it. At least her heart was sensible, it longed most for the female that was still living. Soran had always thought that her fantasies were hopeless though, she would have had no idea where to even start in looking for Deuce, but it seemed that fate wanted the pair to be together, it had brought Deuce back to the dark female who had loved her for so long. The dark female was so happy to be back in the pale female's arms, it felt like she was finally at home once again. At the news of Cambria, Deuce fell into a wonderful comforting mode, wrapping her arms around the dark female and pulling the blanket over them, Soran snuggled close to her snowy mate, moving so that she was as close to her as possible, wanting the connection of fur on fur, it was comforting to the ebony pelted lady somehow. It seemed that Deuce understood Soran's need for comfort, cuddling her close, it calmed the rage that the Aedile was feeling somewhat, her rage was quenched for a moment, no doubt it would begin anew soon, but for the moment it was all alright, it would be fine, somehow laying here with Deuce seemed to make that perfectly clear to the dark grandmother, all her worries seemed to wash away and somehow she could just feel that Cambria would be alright.

Deuce then asked how she had injured her arm, Soran gave a heavy sigh, she had not wanted to spoil this evening with tales of her misadventures in Aniwaya, but she supposed that now she had to, she was going to tell the pale female all about it, but she had been planning to tell her later; she had not wanted the large grey guardian to spoil this evening, to bring him into the bed almost. Soran snuggled against her pale female.
"I went to Aniwaya to see if I could get Cambria back, I was spying. Robin, my great granddaughter, was playing near the border. Apparently she had been coming to visit me here and had gotten a little lost and had gone too far. A large grey guardian saw her and thought that she was spying, he tried to kidnap her and drag her into Aniwaya for questioning, I was not about to allow that to happen. There was a fight and the guardian stabbed me with my own knife. Robin and I are safe though and that's all that matters." The sable female replied, gesturing to the bandaged knife wound. She moved closer to the female and nuzzled against her neck gently.
"Do not worry about me though my love, it is sore but it will heal in time." The lady added, kissing at Deuce's neck gently. She began to nibble at the pale female's soft neck gently as she did so. She moved so that she could look into her love's eyes and smiled softly, trying to comfort the pale female, to show that she was fine. Soran gently leaned forward and kissed her softly.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 673
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread