[M] Breaking Point
[html]
I am the mastermind

OOC: tell me if you'd like me to change anything.

Word Count → 522

The male's reaction to the knife that flew past his ear was classic. Her game had begun, and she was excited about that. Her tail wagged back and forth and a sadist smile was already plastered on her lips. She saw him scurry to where he thought he was safe, on top of the caves, in a bush. Like that was any cover. She rolled her blue eyes before he spoke to her, calling her a witch, and asking what she wanted. She did not bother answering him because he knew what she wanted. She wanted to finish what she started in the caves below the earth that they now stood upon. She didn't bother to throw another knife at him because of the brush he sat in, hiding from her. He had given away his position because of his big fat mouth. She'd be stupid if she could not locate which brush he had been sitting in just by the sound of his voice, and stupid was not what she was. His words went on to speak about how she was a 'loose lay', and how she should go pick on someone who cares. He better start caring because his life was on the line.

Oh please, if I was a loose lay then you'd have no problem getting your nasty, scraggly little fingers on me. I only fuck beautiful men. she spoke, her lips lifting to show her fangs, and her hackles on her back stood up. She still smiled even though she was showing her teeth at the male in an aggressive way which gave her a rather frightening look. Her tail wagged still as she had reached into her bag again and she had pulled out another knife. She easily would use her smaller body to her advantage, using the speed her mother had graced her with to close the distance between the two, her graceful body finding it's way up to where he was, overlooking the bush he had hidden himself inside of. He might have had height on her, bulk perhaps, but the male would not be able to outrun the woman, not since her leg had healed. The reason it had taken so long to heal was because if did get slightly infected at some point in time, but Daisuke was quick to help her get rid of the infection and to instruct her that she would need to clean it more often and that's what she did.

She held the knife in her hand still and she tried to stab him from the close distance she had closed in on. She didn't realize he had been close to where her other knife had landed, so she did not realize that she would be fighting knife with knife. Hopefully he wouldn't know how to handle a knife, but that was almost too much to ask for. I'm gonna fucking cut your tongue out this time, stupid little bastard. she spoke to him and growled. Daisuke on the other hand, inched closer to see what was going on, and when he should help the girl in her game.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.esma-master .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-master p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-master .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#dfb8df; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.esma-master b {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-master {background-color:#353035; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... master.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-master .inner {margin:325px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-master p.wordcount {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread