[M] Breaking Point
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Dusk, outside the main entrance.

It had been months since the fight and Gunnar's voice was still croaked and raspy. He didn't like talking much anymore because of it, sometimes the sound alone hurting his throat. Because of this, he spent a lot of time alone, avoiding Esme and missing his days as a pup, wandering alone with his mother, not having to worry about staying too long in one spot, or having the girl next door maul his face off if he took a wrong turn.

Thoughts like this drove him outside. Morning and evening. Twice every day. It was late into the evening and the sun was just finishing it's late glimpse of day, only a sliver on the horizon now. He sat above the entrance to the tunnels, the main one, his legs dangling over the edge and eyes half-lidded as he watched the sun sink lower.

Someday I'll see the land as a rogue again. Mom doesn't want that life but I do. Rules and regulations... He snorted at the idea. How could anyone want to live life under the noses of people like that? If I'm going to be in any pack, there'd better be a damn good reason for it next time.

He voiced his frustration with a growl, though it faded as he focused harder on the glow of sunset once more. I hate to leave her at all, but Mom can't protect me forever. I'm almost two years old now. It's time I stopped putting her in danger all the time.

So close to the decision that had been hanging on his mind all month. He'd been debating on whether or not he wanted to leave yet. Now he was almost sure that he would. He couldn't just up and go, though. He needed a better reason than some princess with her head on too tight.

<style>
.deepest .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#4c510e; }
.deepest p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.deepest b {color:#aa9c24; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.deepest {background-color:#191900; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.deepest .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#877810; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; margin-top:30px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 0px 10px 0px; }
.deepest-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
You'll just have to believe in me

OOC: here's the intro of fucking doom.

Word Count → 1031

The girl had been busy as of lately(mostly in the mornings), for she had taken an interest in the animals as well as her knife set that Itzal had graciously given to her. She also had a little fun of her own with him. She found herself a very handsome one to fuck this time around it seemed so in her head. Either way she had taken to the animals(something that would seem out of character if she did not have secret plans.) caretaker since there was seemingly no one to really care for them anymore. She seemed to have found something worth staying for, if only it was just a fling, or whatever they were called then it would be for the stock of animals that were here in Anathema. She would stick around for her family as well, until they made the little princess angry, but most late the only one who made her slightly angry was her mother. Well, and Daisuke because he was so inadequate compared to Itzal. It made her want to cut open the male and play with his organs, but he was her body gaurd, her slave, and the only reason she was really alive right now. He had gotten her out of a lot of trouble and it's a wonder why she still cut him sometimes. Maybe it was because he liked to be cut open, the sick bastard. The less she cut him the more out of hand he would get. He got some sick pleasure from it. As for her being mad at her mother, it was only because of small things that only she would get mad at because she was a brat. Even her mother was not immune to the girl's brattiness. True, she tried to be less bratty but she was so used to getting what she wants all the time and obviously Naniko did not adhere to that.

She yawned lightly as she moved from sleeping in Daisuke's protective grip. She fluttered her eyes open, and her ears perked suddenly. The girl felt that night was upon them, and that meant to her that it would be time to go on a hunt soon. She grinned her pretty little princess grin and she wagged her fluffy tail about it. She liked the hunts that they did, because that meant she could show off and be cute and 'defenseless' until some poor son of a bitch would fall for her tricks and was stabbed in the throat and their neck slit. The thoughts that passed her mind were too exciting for her to lay around anymore though, her beauty sleep was done and now it was time for a hunt. Yes. It was hunting time.

So got up and smacked Daisuke on the face for letting himself be exposed and almost dead asleep. Wake the fuck up, you fool! she spoke as her hand went across his face. The golden brute stumbled out of his sleep and looked down at himself, and then looked up at her. Sorry Princess. he corrected himself and picked himself up off the ground. He yawned before he looked down at her. Is it that time already? Where we gonna hunt tonight, m'lady? he asked her. She was busy getting her knives in her fanny pack and she did not answer at first. She sighed lightly before she turned her head towards Daisuke. We're going out of the packlands. Though we also should take the sheep out to graze somewhere else. We could probably use them as bait this time. she spoke, having the random idea in her head. She would need a few of them to think that the sheep were just a wild herd. Then Daisuke and her could jump out of nowhere and kill the beast who threaten them. She got her rope and her staff that Daisuke made for her and she stood up.

Esmeralda then got her black fox pelt boa/scarf thing and she put it around her neck, for the extra warmth of the dropping temperatures of the night . She looked at the naked Daisuke and cocked her head. Didn't I tell you to put your pants on? she asked him, and snorted at him. She growled and he obeyed right away then, getting the plaid pants and slipping them on. Esmeralda then moved quickly out of her den, moving with a grace that was not abnormal to her. Her leg seemed to have been doing much better than it was about a month ago or so. Daisuke was handy for his knowledge of remedies, and his love of her to want to take care of her. It did not take Esme too long for her to go to the main entrance so that she could go out to the main entrance to the howling caverns.

Once she had seen the entrance and that there was a figure sitting at the edge, she stopped in her tracks and pointed her pink nose to the boy and inhaled. It was the stench of that boy. Her hackles stood on her back and she held back a growl. Instead she thought of something that might be slightly funny, and he could be used as target practice. The dumb boy wouldn't know what hit him. She let a smile form on her maw and she put her hand to her fanny pack and she took a knife handle in her hand. She slowly took it from her pack and then she aimed, her hands slightly shaky because of the excitement of a moving target. Then again she wasn't aiming to hit him on the first time. She wanted him to get scared first. She wanted to see him look at her in fear. She aimed above him, trying to graze his ear or hair. She threw the knife with all her might then, this was her game. He'd be forced to play. Daisuke was late on the scene, but he had moved out of the way to not be seen, he did not want to mess up the princess' game now, or he'd be the one whom was getting knives thrown at him.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.esma-omg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-omg p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-omg .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#ffefec; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.esma-omg b {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-omg {background-color:#50423b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... smaomg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:427px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-omg .inner {margin:225px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-omg p.wordcount {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

RAGE

He'd been so relaxed... until a sharp whistle of air flew past his ear. He flinched, crying out in surprise and falling backwards, scurrying out of view on top of the cave. He hadn't learned to fight but stealth had become one of his best tactics since then. Glancing around from behind one of the over-hanging shrubs on top of the cave, he spotted who'd been aiming at him.

There she stood, the witch herself, knives at the ready and a cocky grin on her disgusting face. He scowled, hackles lifting and ears pinning back. So today was the day, huh? He glanced behind him and found the knife she'd thrown, stuck into the earth not an inche from where his tail had been. He reached around and grabbed it, still out of sight, then glanced over the edge again.

I thought I smelled fish! What the fuck do you want, Witch? He snarled down at her, still keeping low and ready in case she threw another knife at him. He had the advantage of distance and height on her. Hopefully her aim sucked. I don't have time for stuck-up loose lays today. Go pick on someone who cares.

Big words. He felt safe up there, on top of the cave. Hopefully he was right, because he hadn't really trained to fight at all. She had the advantage there, but if he could just get her to run out of knives...

He hadn't seen Daisuke yet. Boy had no idea just how terribly outmatched he was.

<style>
.deepest {background-color:#191900; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.deepest .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#877810; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; margin-top:30px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
I am the mastermind

OOC: tell me if you'd like me to change anything.

Word Count → 522

The male's reaction to the knife that flew past his ear was classic. Her game had begun, and she was excited about that. Her tail wagged back and forth and a sadist smile was already plastered on her lips. She saw him scurry to where he thought he was safe, on top of the caves, in a bush. Like that was any cover. She rolled her blue eyes before he spoke to her, calling her a witch, and asking what she wanted. She did not bother answering him because he knew what she wanted. She wanted to finish what she started in the caves below the earth that they now stood upon. She didn't bother to throw another knife at him because of the brush he sat in, hiding from her. He had given away his position because of his big fat mouth. She'd be stupid if she could not locate which brush he had been sitting in just by the sound of his voice, and stupid was not what she was. His words went on to speak about how she was a 'loose lay', and how she should go pick on someone who cares. He better start caring because his life was on the line.

Oh please, if I was a loose lay then you'd have no problem getting your nasty, scraggly little fingers on me. I only fuck beautiful men. she spoke, her lips lifting to show her fangs, and her hackles on her back stood up. She still smiled even though she was showing her teeth at the male in an aggressive way which gave her a rather frightening look. Her tail wagged still as she had reached into her bag again and she had pulled out another knife. She easily would use her smaller body to her advantage, using the speed her mother had graced her with to close the distance between the two, her graceful body finding it's way up to where he was, overlooking the bush he had hidden himself inside of. He might have had height on her, bulk perhaps, but the male would not be able to outrun the woman, not since her leg had healed. The reason it had taken so long to heal was because if did get slightly infected at some point in time, but Daisuke was quick to help her get rid of the infection and to instruct her that she would need to clean it more often and that's what she did.

She held the knife in her hand still and she tried to stab him from the close distance she had closed in on. She didn't realize he had been close to where her other knife had landed, so she did not realize that she would be fighting knife with knife. Hopefully he wouldn't know how to handle a knife, but that was almost too much to ask for. I'm gonna fucking cut your tongue out this time, stupid little bastard. she spoke to him and growled. Daisuke on the other hand, inched closer to see what was going on, and when he should help the girl in her game.

<style>
.esma-master .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-master p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-master .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#dfb8df; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.esma-master b {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-master {background-color:#353035; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... master.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-master .inner {margin:325px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-master p.wordcount {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

RAGE

Fuck, ew. I wouldn't touch an ugly old hag like you! I don't want canine AIDs! Ouch.

Suddenly the witch had found him. She lunged to stab him, he flinched away, only being cut by the knife, along his shoulder. Then, quickly, he swung underhand to aim for her stomach with the knife he'd grabbed. By this point, he knew escape wasn't an option. He'd have to throw this bitch off the edge if he wanted any chance of that.

Maybe he'd do just that.

Whether or not he landed the knife, as soon as his arm swung, he'd roll, twisting to get his legs up and aimed for her, in case she came at him again. He hoped she would. He'd risk injury to the legs... if it meant he could send the tiny whelp flying over the edge of Anathema's entryway. Nothing would satisfy him more than hearing the crunch at the end of the fall.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
You'll die by my hand tonight

OOC: tell me if i should edit.

Word Count → 480

He dared to call her an old hag. Please, she was barely older than he. All he had done was made her want to carve his tongue out more for speaking so horribly to her. She needed no validation to know that she was beautiful, for she had looked in a mirror before and she knew what she looked like. She didn't need someone who was ugly as him in her life, and she would be sure to either chase him out of Anathema, or kill him here. The princess was not worried about the criticism she would receive for killing the boy, because he did not deserve to be alive if he couldn't even see beauty when it stood right in front of him. Especially if he was calling her ugly and he was the one with that nasty curly fur of his. What the fuck was that fur for anyways? The wiry hair was weird and nasty to her, she didn't even want to touch him it was so disgusting looking.

She had lunged for him with her knife, and she had gotten his shoulder, but she quickly withdrew her knife, and her other hand had reached quickly into her bag to grab a second blade so she would be double handed with her knives. He had retaliated by taking his knife he had and aiming for her stomach. She noticed this and took a knife and intersected it with his, so that he would not be successful in harming her delicate stomach. She did not go after him again though, for he had rolled over onto his back and kicked out his legs at her. She stayed as far away as she could from his legs and she head rounded to where she could get to his head. She twirled the knives within her fingers and she held a grin on her lips, and for once she was silent. The murderous gaze in her eyes and the sadist smile on her lips. She was careful now that the male had a knife, she knew that they were dangerous and she needed no injuries from her own knives. Come to me Daisuke. I think I need some help here. she called her dog, whom was all too quick to come up to the other side of the male and the other side of the entrance, giving the male only one way of escape. Down over the entrance where he was trying to throw her with his legs.

Daisuke snarled, his hackles on his back rising. You'll be sorry you ever tried to hurt Princess Esmeralda snarled the man as he started to draw closer and closer to the being, no fear showing in his oceanic blue orbs of the knife the boy held. Daisuke had no reason to be scared of something that brought him some sick pleasure.

<style>
.esma-master .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-master p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-master .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#dfb8df; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.esma-master b {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-master {background-color:#353035; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... master.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-master .inner {margin:325px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-master p.wordcount {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Gunnar's exit post.

Fuck. He thought to himself as he got back onto his feet, keeping crouched low to the ground with his knife at the ready, back to the edge. The bitch had called in her slave to help and they had him cornered. He glared, teeth barked and ears pinned back. This wasn't fun anymore.

"Two against one isn't fair, Esmeralda. I'm disappointed you'd stoop so low." He lifted his nose a bit, glare disappearing. "I liked that about you, y'know. Your fighting spirit. You never let anybody bring you down. It's a rare strength." He offered half a smile as he finally granted her a compliment, being completely honest about it.

Then he stood up straight and dropped his knife off the edge. "I won't be back. Enjoy your caves, Princess. Tell my mother the truth for me, would you?" With that, he lept backwards, strong legs launching him off the edge evenly, without a second thought or any hesitation. He landed on the ground with a rough thud, rolling backwards to lessen the injury (even though a sharp pain had still shot up his right leg).

He didn't stop to wait. He instantly focused on his secui form for the speed and extra legs, grabbed the knife in his teeth and then finally running off into the woods, tail high and limp evident. The injuries on his body were rough, but he'd live. Bloodied from his fall and with a sprained leg, but at least nothing was broken. All he needed to do now... find a pack and ignore all the temptation he had for revenge against the witch.

<style>
</style>[/html]