[M] Breaking Point
[html]
You'll die by my hand tonight

OOC: tell me if i should edit.

Word Count → 480

He dared to call her an old hag. Please, she was barely older than he. All he had done was made her want to carve his tongue out more for speaking so horribly to her. She needed no validation to know that she was beautiful, for she had looked in a mirror before and she knew what she looked like. She didn't need someone who was ugly as him in her life, and she would be sure to either chase him out of Anathema, or kill him here. The princess was not worried about the criticism she would receive for killing the boy, because he did not deserve to be alive if he couldn't even see beauty when it stood right in front of him. Especially if he was calling her ugly and he was the one with that nasty curly fur of his. What the fuck was that fur for anyways? The wiry hair was weird and nasty to her, she didn't even want to touch him it was so disgusting looking.

She had lunged for him with her knife, and she had gotten his shoulder, but she quickly withdrew her knife, and her other hand had reached quickly into her bag to grab a second blade so she would be double handed with her knives. He had retaliated by taking his knife he had and aiming for her stomach. She noticed this and took a knife and intersected it with his, so that he would not be successful in harming her delicate stomach. She did not go after him again though, for he had rolled over onto his back and kicked out his legs at her. She stayed as far away as she could from his legs and she head rounded to where she could get to his head. She twirled the knives within her fingers and she held a grin on her lips, and for once she was silent. The murderous gaze in her eyes and the sadist smile on her lips. She was careful now that the male had a knife, she knew that they were dangerous and she needed no injuries from her own knives. Come to me Daisuke. I think I need some help here. she called her dog, whom was all too quick to come up to the other side of the male and the other side of the entrance, giving the male only one way of escape. Down over the entrance where he was trying to throw her with his legs.

Daisuke snarled, his hackles on his back rising. You'll be sorry you ever tried to hurt Princess Esmeralda snarled the man as he started to draw closer and closer to the being, no fear showing in his oceanic blue orbs of the knife the boy held. Daisuke had no reason to be scared of something that brought him some sick pleasure.

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.esma-master .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-master p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-master .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#dfb8df; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.esma-master b {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-master {background-color:#353035; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... master.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-master .inner {margin:325px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-master p.wordcount {color:#dfb8df; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread