[M] Breaking Point
[html]

Gunnar's exit post.

Fuck. He thought to himself as he got back onto his feet, keeping crouched low to the ground with his knife at the ready, back to the edge. The bitch had called in her slave to help and they had him cornered. He glared, teeth barked and ears pinned back. This wasn't fun anymore.

"Two against one isn't fair, Esmeralda. I'm disappointed you'd stoop so low." He lifted his nose a bit, glare disappearing. "I liked that about you, y'know. Your fighting spirit. You never let anybody bring you down. It's a rare strength." He offered half a smile as he finally granted her a compliment, being completely honest about it.

Then he stood up straight and dropped his knife off the edge. "I won't be back. Enjoy your caves, Princess. Tell my mother the truth for me, would you?" With that, he lept backwards, strong legs launching him off the edge evenly, without a second thought or any hesitation. He landed on the ground with a rough thud, rolling backwards to lessen the injury (even though a sharp pain had still shot up his right leg).

He didn't stop to wait. He instantly focused on his secui form for the speed and extra legs, grabbed the knife in his teeth and then finally running off into the woods, tail high and limp evident. The injuries on his body were rough, but he'd live. Bloodied from his fall and with a sprained leg, but at least nothing was broken. All he needed to do now... find a pack and ignore all the temptation he had for revenge against the witch.

<style>
.deepest .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#4c510e; }
.deepest p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.deepest b {color:#aa9c24; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.deepest {background-color:#191900; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.deepest .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#877810; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; margin-top:30px; text-align:justify; padding:-150px 0px 10px 0px; }
.deepest-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread