Quite the pair you and I
[html]

WC: 341Yay... I'm excited.

Her nerves were nothing but a ball of tension and anticipation. It had been an interesting journey since she had arrived on the soils of Souls’. Before that her journey had been long, scary and filled with disappointment. All of that was about come to an end or she hoped it would. She could see the borders as she gripped her shaking hands to calm. She was sure this was the place; from the description she had been given this appeared to be the correct pack.

She paced the edge for what seemed like an hour, practicing her greeting for the female she sought. Witam mam na imię Xyza Glow. Jestem twoją siostrą. She thought to say first then shook her head. Hi my name is Xyza. I’m your sister. She said in the local tongue instead. Well… your half-sister. She shook her head disappointed by her shaky voice. If this female was anything like their other sister weakness was not wise. She crouched then hugging her knees taking a long deep breath. She remained like that as her mind attempted to encourage her.

Finally she stood up and held her head high. Dobrze idzie tu nic. She said before releasing a call toward the pack. She almost hoped the one to meet her would be a stranger, maybe then she could learn something about her. All she had was a name and a vague description of her appearance. She had so many questions, so many wonders; so many expectations she hoped wouldn’t be crushed.

The coydog patted her black hair to ensure each strand was in its proper place. She adjusted her woolen top attempting to pull it closer to her skirt line but failed. She turned the long flowing skirt to drape her legs neatly. As she waited she grasped her aching belly always at a concave from her poor eating habits. She felt as though she was ready to pass out from the worry. All she could do now though was breathe. Wystarczy oddychać Xyza, Wystarczy oddychać.

She walks. She talks. She thinks. The other is aware

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread