Quite the pair you and I
[html]

Word Count :: 000 close this and start the joiner as planned? she warns everyone about andrej

Io smiled, 'I know I will not' she noted, rising to her feet slowly. 'I am not acustomed to turning away family'. The russet and white girl streched her hinds legs and gave a gentle flick of her tail. 'I aspire to be as different from mother as possible. I do not like dictators...' she warned softly to the sky. She pondered what Aeron and Leon would say, though it hardly mattered. It's not like Io was going to turn away her sister because her mate and... whatever the hell Leon would be considered as thought differently. Because as much as Aeron thought she was in charge, it was only because Io allowed her too. Had she been less docile she'd fight it but being a housewife she had a fairly easy run.

'Do you need to collect anything?' Io asked, tiredly. 'Or do you just want to head back to Anathema with me? You can stay as a guest for a while and then decide if you want to join...' She'd asked the alpha when she saw her about her sister. 'Oh and if you see a grey cat anywhere and he gives you any sort of, greif. Ignore him. He is arrogant and sarcastic nearly constantly'. Andrej was a nasty piece of work to everyone.

Image courtesy of Dyrk.Wyst@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_io1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_io1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_io1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#61443c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_io1 {background-color:#bcac92; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #807159; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4656/ioberlin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:55px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_io1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread