Come together
[html]

I thought the song was appropriate. Please contact somebody if you plan on /not/ attending this thread for absentee reasons, so that we're not waiting on anybody :o This can be dated to whenever would be convenient for everybody, so tell me if it will interfere with any of your plots.

She often travelled to the city for fun, but today there was something else on her mind. Naniko had visited most of the packs in the area, but she was sure that there was at least one more that she hadn't had the chance to go to yet. Having four pups meant that everyone in Twilight Vale was working hard, either puppysitting, hunting, or scouting out possible threats to the youngsters. Now that the youngest members of the pack were old enough to be out on their own things were a little more relaxed, but not by much. Naniko had left the packlands with the two other leaders, leaving the pups with the trusted sitter Jazper.

She padded through one empty street after another. They needed to establish some sort of an out-of-territory base, where anyone could meet at any time, without worrying that a coyote might disturb them. Most of the houses on the street looked the same, all tall and white, but one larger house sat in the middle, a light green one. "I think here." She said to the others, pointing. "We'll have to remember...Elm street." She entered the house, looking around. There was a large living room, but an even bigger sitting room, a large amount of comfy chairs arranged in a circle. It was almost perfect. She turned around, going toward the front door and leaning against the doorframe. Should she howl for the others...or would they just arrive? She lifted her muzzle, letting a howl out toward the other territories.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread