Come together
[html]

I think it is a good idea. As far as I know, there is no specific posting order, and it may help the thread move a bit faster, especially if there are direct questions directed towards one or more certain characters. So, I will do the same Wink

[Image: tablespacer.jpg]

He flattened his chocolate ears as a light laughter reached his ears. He did not understand what she meant at first, but then less than seconds later he realized that she was talking about puppies. Very well then, he understood, but this was nothing to laugh at whatsoever. The children could risk growing up without parents if it went on like this. They had very different views here, but he was not worried of the wolves alone, but the innocent victims from both sides that would have to suffer if nothing was done. She also seemed to have the view that it was the wolves that were mainly chasing after the coyotes. None of the sides were innocent, but he knew from own experienced that the coyote clan was far from friendly no matter if they were approached with kindness or not.

I do agree. Yet, if a pregnant female happened to wander too close by the borders, does it justify using violence against her in such an amount so that she barely survives and lose her children? Is that protecting own borders? It was simply an example, yet it had happened with his sister, and he knew how the loss of the litter had ruined her. Also, two innocent members of Dahlia were slain on their own pack land a little while ago. Is that protecting own borders? It was not. Those two males should not have had to suffer because of what a lone wolf had done. These are mere examples, and I have more of them. I am not saying Inferni is the only one to blame for the harsh relationship between us, however, they are far from innocent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread