a history of violence
[html]
THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOVED
______THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOST

Private - Lucifer

THE THINGS I'VE HELD SACRED
______________THAT I'VE DROPPED

_____ Ahren walked at a deliberate speed, crossbow on his back. He knew where he was going, judging from the scents on his son, and he was getting closer. The walk along the shore had managed to keep his nerves calm, despite the fact he was very aware that he would probably lose his head. Whatever else he knew about himself, Ahren was all too aware that it was not unlikely for him to go a bit mad. He was halfway there in truth, though he would never admit that. Too much drinking, too many drugs, bad blood. That was what he carried.
_____ That and a knife. The knife had drawn blood before—against several strangers, friends, and enemies. He did not remember all of the men he had killed, and that suited him just as well. Ahren was made up of several things, all of them vicious, and with remarkable reason. He knew what he had come here to do, and it would be done. There was no reason to wait on the borders like some ignorant sap; he walked directly in, following that all too fresh scent, ready to find the man he was hunting.

I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget

[/html]

Messages In This Thread