In the shadow of your heart
[html]
300+

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Giselle came into his chest, resting against him as she apologized for something she did not do. Silvano took her hands and gently squeezed them, knowing it was not at all her fault that his sister had been taken. "It's alright. Gotham will protect her. He'll be better protection for her than I could be here." His voice was filled with sadness, though he was still worried about her. He would have been too distracted to take care of his sister properly. Oh, but how did Mati feel? Surely she was devastated, knowing that Cambi had been taken captive by the enemy, and such an innocent soul too.

Silvano let her hands slip away as she twirled to open the door further. "I'm alright. Stiff, sore, but I'm walkin' still," answered the tall man, patting his flat stomach. He gladly entered, choosing to stand while he was inside of the room, at least until she invited him to sit. She looked at him with those worried eyes of hers and he could feel his heart melting further. Sighing softly, Silvano put his hands on her shoulders, grinning gently. He rubbed his nose against hers before pulled back, arms still gentle on her shoulders. "Do I look like I can fight? I can barely pick up a book that fell on the ground," he said, laughing. It made his stomach tight against the fresh bandages but that was no point.

Sighing, the Sadira couldn't wait for the woman's permission. Instead, he took her by the hand and pulled her with him to the bed. He sat down on it slowly and tapped the bed beside him. "I talked to Amata this morning, and she took a look at my back. She says you did a good job and should consider being a medic," he said with a crooked grin. Giselle would cry at every patient she ever saw.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread