In the shadow of your heart
[html]
300+

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Giselle hit him on the arm, and it was the weakest thing he had ever felt. But he feigned pain, the grin on his face betraying the truth of his misfortune. Silvano laughed at her when she apologized, and he simply patted her lingering hand before letting her take it back to herself. "I'm alright. You'll have to try harder than that to hurt me, Giselle," he said as his grin twitched crooked. She seemed too delicate to even pretend like that, so that was why it was just too precious to forget.

Silvano could feel the look of her eyes onto his bandaged abdomen and he absently placed his hand on his flat stomach. "You as a medic is a frightful concept. You would probably cry at everyone who came in, even if all they had was a splinter they needed help removing." The Sadira shook his head at the thought of her being a medic. "And apologize every time you put alcohol to wounds and make them cringe," he added as he gently smiled at Giselle. His bandages were fresh, so the young woman did not need to have to worry about him needing a change. They were still good for a day or two and Amata was going to be more than happy to do it. Silvano saw so little of his older sister, especially since she had been absent for so long in his youth. Cambria was the one he knew the best, aside from Artemis and Parker.

Ears twitching back, Silvano looked from Giselle to his lap. "I.. well..," he said, pausing all too often. "Would you like to do something with me?" He did not mention that he wanted distraction from everything. But he figured, she would know exactly what it was he wanted from her. It was nothing perverse, just something simple.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread