In the shadow of your heart
[html]
000+
I concur hardcore x__x

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Giselle gave him a gentle kiss and he simply smiled at her. It was hard to let it go at that, what with those hormones raging through him as they were want to. But he held back, as always. She bubbled up, and picked up that stoat. Silvano never knew how to think about the little animal, especially since he had called found him and made sure that Silvano had rescued the pale woman. But then, he could also be the most annoying creature on the face of the earth. So the young Sadira reserved his judgement on the stoat.

Rising with a groan, and the creaking of joints, Silvano straightened his back as slowly as possible. It still hurt and stretching the healing cut was half agony if he did it too roughly. But he managed a grin even so. "Oh, well, of course," he said in the direction of the stoat, then back at those sparkling sky blue eyes of hers. Slipping around her, with a subtle hand on the arm as he passed her out the door. "I think we can go down and find something pretty, don't you?" he answered with a slightly coy sideways grin as he headed down the stairs and to the library.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread