In the shadow of your heart
[html]

Not-so-fun fact: I have never read that book ;o

Blue eyes watched him go, close to the area where she spotted the insect. It was black, and that alone made invisible fingers run up her back, as if she were a book among many and someone had inspected the spine more closely. Giselle's gaze narrowed only in mockery at the man, who seemed to be toying with her shock. Pursing her lips, the woman lightly stomped her foot on the ground, but the sound was softened by the carpet beneath. "That's not very nice, Silvano. It was a large spider." In the darkness and dust, it was hard to tell exactly how big it was, for she only caught a fleeting glance at it.

Petite form nearly jumped again as the large giant exclaimed with a loud voice, the sound bouncing along the walls. When the sound died, she took two steps towards him, skirts whirling around her legs. Head tilted sideways, hair curtaining one shoulder as the young woman heard the title of the book. "Oh, I've never heard of that one. But I bet it's wonderful~" Giselle trusted what literature the man had chosen that afternoon, something to lighten her heart and make it pound in her ears with excitement rather than fear. She strode to the couch near the window, and her dear little friend had settled himself in the corner seat, yawning happily. As the ivory woman sat, she smoothed out the wrinkles in her dress with a single hand, patiently awaiting for the mottled storyteller.

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread