In the shadow of your heart
[html]
000+
brhehrehrsds

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Silvano gave her a serious nod, pursing his lips back at her. "Oh, yes. I'm terribly sorry." Bowing slightly at her, arm across his waist, the Sadira sent her such a cocky grin. "Better a spider than a mouse, of course." He straightened, regretting his mock bow immediately as his back ached. "Don't want any book nibbling," he added rather roughly. Those goddamn mice, eating the corners of old books. Filthy little things. But Giselle would not like seeing what had to be done with the pests.

Giselle sat herself down on the couch, and as Silvano approached it, the little stoat claimed the corner seat, all to himself. Furrowing his brows at the creature before sitting himself beside the pale young woman. "It's an old book. Over a hundred years old." He smoothed out the cover, patting it with a dark hand. His fingers pulled at the cover, skipping page after page after page until he hit the first one of the first chapter. "I don't know how you'll like it, but in the end, it's a love story. They're no princesses and they're not princess, but they're still better than nothing, right?" He found himself pressing his arm gently against hers, hoping she would do what she seemed to enjoy; cuddling up to people. "And it's old, so the language is kind of funny."

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread