In the shadow of your heart
[html]
000+
You better, posting this while I wait for me laundry x3

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Giselle liked the book, and that made him beam. Just because he was already an adult did not mean he didn't seek approval, especially with this pale woman. But then he looked at her in surprise at her request, completely ignoring the fact she had her arm on his shoulder as she looked at him. "L-learn some of it?" he stuttered back at her, having never had anyone ask him to learn it before. He himself had learned both English and Italian out of the cradle, so it had been easy. But for Giselle? Well, she did learn some Horse dialect so it could not be that bad. Silvano closed the book in a flustered flurry, looking down on the pale woman with his ever green eyes. "You really want to learn it?" he asked again, wanting that confirmation, even though it was obvious she did.

Sighing, Silvano turned more towards her, front more towards her. "Okay, well, what would you like to know first? I mean, I've never taught anyone so..," the Sadira apologized, well ahead of time. He did not know what kind of a teacher he would make, but he hoped that it would still work out. Giselle seemed genuinely interested. So, clearing his throat, he held up the book. "This is 'un libro'. Not hard to remember."

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread