In the shadow of your heart
[html]
000+
TROLOLOLO HURRY UP.

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Silvano listened to her attempt to pronounce such a terribly simple word and chuckled at her. It was so terrible. But practice is something that was needed in language. He could hardly remember when he started to learn Italian, but it was certainly fresh out of the cradle. The Sadira was good at his language, but his mother was from the country itself, and he had the best he could learn from so far away from the mother country. Giselle was still bad at it, but he could not blame her. It was only lesson one, after all. There would be so many more lessons for him to teach her, and he would be happy to do it. It would give them an excuse to be close together more. Silvano was not about to protest that delightful little fact.

"Sweetheart, I've been learning Italian since my mother had me. She was cooing to me in it since I was born." Silvano gave a a light laugh at the young woman. "I have dreams in Italian sometimes, it's so very surreal." He thought in English, but the moments he didn't made him pause and back up. It was quite funny.

Giselle leaned forward toward him, and the Sadira swallowed hard as he looked at her so close to him. "O-okay," he answered, racking his brain. Clearing his throat, he gave a grin and squeezed her face, making her lips bunch up a bit. "Questa è la tua faccia.. This is your face." He tapped her nose, smiling broadly. "Naso."

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread