In the shadow of your heart
[html]
300+
I AM TIRED LIKE A BRO.

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Silvano did not know how to react to the entire situation. He had never been in it. Okay, that was a lie. Giselle had cried on him more than once since he had known her. Regardless, he found it difficult to adapt to every moment she ended up bawling in his arms. Hopefully, no one would come running to see who was making such a fuss in the library. Maybe everyone already knew of Giselle's tendency to cry. She had been through a lot, and her almost kidnapping never seemed to truly get out of her head. His nightmares never left either, nor the guilt he felt over taking a life. But he felt it was worth it, but they were both still struggling.

Shaking his head, he stroked her shoulders gently. "Don't say that, Giselle." Silvano did not blame her for it; it was not her fault nor was it his. Well, it was his for not being able to avoid the attack. It was the man's fault, for it all. He watched the woman run her hands down his chest toward his bandaged torso. He looked at her fingers, and swallowed hard as she kept blaming herself. "Please, Giselle. Don't say that." She gazed at him, all teary eyed. Silvano furrowed his brow at her, eyes gleaming with concern and hurt. The worst thing she could do was blame herself. And she did it.

Her hands reached up around his neck, and the man let her do so. He supported her lower back and pressed her close to him as she cried. He cupped her head, wishing she would stop this game of blame. "It's not at all your fault, sweet." Silvano sighed at her, knowing she was still crying into his pelt. "It hurts, but I don't care. You're okay. And that's just fine with me."

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread