In the shadow of your heart
[html]
000+
ffff my tailbone ;w;

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Giselle rested against him as she finally calmed down. Her breathing grew more normal, and slowed. Her tears dried up, and he could feel the wet spots on his chest drying as well. He could not hear Tux, but he hoped along with her that the little creature would not interfere; it seemed he had a habit of doing so. And that noisy chattering tone of his was not missed. Silvano still did not know how to think of the animal; was he a nuisance or a blessing in the guise of a rather curious pain? Not that it mattered much, thought the mottled man as he cradled Giselle in his arms.

Silvano smiled serenely at her as she spoke, and then kissed her on the brow. "I.. I lo-," he started, feeling his heart race. But he couldn't do it. It was hard and made his heart pound too loud in his ears to concentrate. As soon as he shut his mouth, his heard slowed down and he tucked the woman against the back of the couch, with him as another wall for her. "I can be here for you as long as you want," he said at last, deciding on that as an acceptable alternative. For now.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread