we fought our battles on grounds unknown.
[html]
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/ ... re/lat.png); background-position: center top; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Oh he had just hit the jackpot with this pack! What sort of lowlives did they fill themselves with? Rapists and demons, no remorse, no guilt. The lowest of the low. Laurent's hackles raised, and he did everything in his power to not leap at the two after the woman made her own speech. They both had used him. This was 'the other male.' "If I ever find either one of you within a mile of Jasper I'll have your heads for a fucking ornament." he hissed through clenched teeth. The Nakado line was not known for it's hatred, but it was known for a fierce protective trait, especially concerning those they loved. "And if you think I'm playing, just try me." His lithium eyes narrowed, sweeping from the male who had called him 'dear Sir' and to the female, unsure of who he hated more in that moment. "Both of you are sick fucks, and I can't imagine what the rest of this pack must be like...."

Another warning grow was issued before Laurent turned, unafraid to put his back to them, and strode back to his college and back to his cozy home.
table by Akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread