a glimmer of chance
[html]

The day after she and Anu had talked about what to do, another raid had been launched against them. Thankfully it had not been nearly as large-scale as the first assault, but they had still sustained a loss: her daughter. If only she had been there. She would have ripped the AniWayans who had dared to set a hand on Cambria apart. The bastards had been sneaky though, coming in and grabbing Cambria along with some goats before fleeing back into the night. This new stab at her home—and particularly her family—had reignited the flame of the Consul's anger and outrage at Maska and his despicable goons. Savina wanted to strike back and make them pay dearly for all they had done to her home. One problem still remained however: her members were not fighters.

The Marino woman was stalking the borders in a temper when the call rose up through the air for her. The voice was one unfamiliar to her, but there was no mistaking it was calling her specifically. Curious and cautious, the secui-formed female made her way to the place where the call had originated from to see a doggish looking man standing upon the edge of her land. Emerald eyes looked him over skeptically, but her nose told her that he belonged to Cour des Miracles off to the east where two of Anu's sons lived.

She relaxed a bit as she came up to him, though it was clear she was not completely letting her guard down. I am Savina, the Consul of Crimson Dreams. What brings you here to call upon me?

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1ad9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #251b15; }
.erinfreeebb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#251b15; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Rx8e.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1410; padding: 200px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746355; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
---

[/html]

Messages In This Thread