a glimmer of chance
[html]

The show of respect was the last thing she needed to put her nerves at ease. Of course someone from AniWaya would likely not be approaching her pack from this side of the territory, but one could never be too careful in times of war. Savina did not have an inflated ego about her importance, but they had just regained their Praetor, what would happen to the Dreamer's morale if something happened to their Consul? The hybrid man introduced himself as the leader of the neighboring pack to the east. It was good to finally meet the man even if, as he said, it would have been more pleasant in different circumstances.

The raven Italian stayed silent as the fellow alpha said his piece. It came as a bit of a surprise to learn that Cour des Miracles had become involved in this conflict as well. Though as she thought about it, perhaps it really was not so shocking. Someone like Maska surely would not be content with simply causing grief to one pack. To learn their views on hybrids was also despicable. I also wish we could have met at a better time, but it is good to finally make your acquaintance. Anu has actually returned to us now, she escaped with the help of some of Maska's dissenters. I thank you for attempting to rescue her though. It was sad to hear that the same strife Crimson Dreams had felt was now felt by Vigilante's pack. I am sorry to hear of your losses. They recently raided us again, and captured one of my daughters... she said, a dark look passing over her face.

At his proposal of an alliance, the Consul's ears perked. Was this it? Was this the answer to the dilemma she had been facing? Separate, they could be easy targets, but if they rallied together... I agree, and I accept your offer. My members have strong spirits, but we are not fighters here. There is only so much we can do on our own. Looking at the King with more interest in her bejeweled orbs she asked, Do you have something in mind?

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1ad9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #251b15; }
.erinfreeebb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#251b15; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Rx8e.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1410; padding: 200px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746355; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread