There's a reckoning still to be reckoned
[html]
That would be good Smile I didn't realise that you played Lucia as well. Apologies for the rambling again XD

The sable female had been caught in the tear between a family as well, at the moment she was unsure of where to turn. On one side were the majority of her family, her blood family, her grandchildren, Mati and Haven were on one side, along with the Crimson Dreams pack as a whole, Naniko had betrayed them in the most horrendous way, she had almost killed a pup with her carelessness. But then again Soran had always seen Nani as her daughter, she had known her for almost as long as she had been alive, she had grown up alongside the Aedile's eldest son, she had been a daughter to Soran, she had given her four wonderful grandchildren and now she needed help rather than scorn and hatred, the dark female had fallen victim to a drug addiction herself in her youth, she knew that Nani needed help rather than hatred, but she could not tell anyone that. And now she was stuck in the situation of having Naniko angry with her for rejoining the dreaming pack, although Soran was unsure where else she would go, here she was close to her grandchildren and great grandchildren, this had been her home for a long time and she had not considered going anywhere else, her friends were here and so was her family. Soran knew that when the time came for the twins to come to her, either set, then they would come here first, she could not be anywhere else lest she missed them arriving. The dark Aedile's heart was torn between the two sides of her family, between wanting to help Naniko and wanting to be with the rest of her family, she felt that she was betraying all of them by being with the other. She had expected to return to the 'Souls lands and find her family all together, perhaps not all together, after all Conri had committed an atrocious crime, something that even his mother, the sable Aedile who loved him more than anyone, could never forgive him for, he had attacked Naniko so cruelly, she could never stop loving him, the motherly bond was enough to make sure of that, but what he had done disgusted her. But she had been hoping that the rest of her family would have been together, her grandchildren and Naniko, ready to hear her explanations, it would have been rocky at first, but they could have made themselves a family again. But there seemed little hope of that now.

The male spoke then, promising that Soran's children would not have to endure the fate that she had done in the past. He spoke with such conviction that the dark Aedile could not help but believe him, to trust him, she honestly felt that he meant what he had said, that he would protect this pack just as she would. After all they were all family here, well as good as family anyway, Soran herself was loosely tied to the Marino clan now, the union of Mati and Cambria making them in-laws in a way.
"Thank you, that means a lot to me, I will of course help defend your family to the end." The sable female replied, her tone honest, she would indeed help protect the Marino clan, she would protect all of the dreamers, they were her family now. She listened as the male explained what had happened to Gotham, Soran let out a soft sigh as he did so, it seemed that many of the dreamers were becoming prone to fool hardy actions, they were all brave, but truly what they were doing was silly, even Soran herself had been sucked into the trap of trying to attack an entire pack alone. It was strange what war did to wolves, the lengths that they would go to to rescue those that they cared for. The dark Aedile sighed again, running her right hand through her curled locks for a moment, before looking back at the male once again, her green eyes meeting his yellow ones.
"I was about to say that he was silly for attempting something so dangerous, but who am I to talk of that, I was planning on attacking an entire pack on my own, had it not been for Robin I would not be here. She had not been with me, she had gotten lost on her way to Crimson Dreams and had been playing too close to Aniwaya. Gotham was very brave to attempt what he did, I hope that he is alright." Soran replied, genuinely meaning what she said, the male's actions had been foolish, but they had been undeniably brave as well. She reached over with her good hand and caught one of Ehno's, holding it and giving it a gentle squeeze, hoping to comfort him.
"We will get them back, they will be safe, I promise you." The lady spoke as she squeezed the male's hand, she moved back again and stared out into space for a moment, thinking how awful it must be for their dark leader to be without her children.

The jet pelted Aedile smiled as the male began to talk about fate's kinder moments, she laughed a little as he spoke of the wayward Marinos.
"I see, I suppose fate has some moments of kindness, although she can be a little bit of a cruel mistress." The female replied, a small chuckle passing her lips. The male then spoke of what had happened when he had been stranded here, seeing the boat already on the horizon, Soran smiled a little, thinking that although that situation must have been terrible, but then would have come the sudden silver lining that would have made Ehno feel a lot happier at being here. The dark female laughed as the male said that Rurik would have gotten along well with his sailor friends, Soran nodded and smiled as he spoke.
"Yes, I think that they would have gotten along very well, Rurik was a very good leader, but he was indeed very Russian and very piratey." Soran laughed as she spoke, smiling at the Marino male.
"How long did you travel with the sailors?" She asked, suddenly filled with curiousity, she herself had never been on a boat before, she found the concept of sailing rather interesting.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 1059
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread