Do you know me? [Leader needed]
[html]
Hi, I'm Alli. I play Mati as well as Anu (the packs 2nd in command). Anu is hurt at the moment, so Mati is here to greet you ^^

The winds were cooling, the woman could feel the seasons change just as she saw the change in the pack. They were ragged, beaten but they were no longer the victims. The Church woman had been there when they called victory upon their enemies, and when they had rescued those that were prisoners of the AniWaya tribe. There had been a thrill with the fight, but her relief surpassed any emotion. Her mate had been taken, and now knowing she was safe was the greatest of reliefs. Their borders were still vulnerable and knowing that the pack's leaders were either injured or occupying AniWaya Mati did what she could to watch over the pack lands.

She had been gathering dry wood for fires and patrolling the Dreaming boundary when the call had been brought to her ears by that wintry wind. Placing the timber down she moved towards the sound, knowing the voice well. Soran had greeted another joiner since the start of the war, and Mati followed her familiar voice. Her grandmother had taken up an empty spot in these times of need, filling the roll of dedicated pack member. Mati had been slow to admit that her long lost grandmother had such potential.

There was less tension in her stance now, and when she neared the two females Mati actually smiled as she made her appearance. Hello. She greeted, her Optime form standing tall among them. The Church woman had always been a formidable creature. Another stray, grandmother?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread