Do you know me? [Leader needed]
[html]
No worries. I'm going to keep Mati's appearance here brief, you too already have a good dialogue going here. Fell free to post after the acceptance message!

Mati knew that her grandmother would already have the details on the wolf that sought their acceptance. The older woman knew the ways of the pack, as she had been in many and had no doubt met many newcomers. Even with the war so fresh in their minds Mati could see no notion of deceit in the unknown wolf.

She nodded as the black wolfess introduced them, taking in the name and the ways of this wolf. Nightkeeper was a particular name, without a doubt shadowed with a mysterious background. But she did not linger on the peculiar name but thought of her skills. They were more fashionable then they were practicable and for that Mati hesitated for a moment. But she was not here to place her own opinion onto this wolf, but it was in her mother's mind that she needed to sit and think.

Her mother was a gentle soul, accepting and she only sought one that would speak the truth. If they could hunt or fight, or if they simply wished to live amongst peace and pick dandelions, Anu did not see a difference. It's nice to meet you Nightkeeper. I'm sure Soran has told you, but Crimson Dreams has suffered from confrontations with a neighboring pack. We're looking to repair the damage that has been done, and new faces can help with a fresh start. She smiled, hoping that she was as welcoming as her mother would have been.

Purple eyes watched the gray pelted wolfess, I hope you will find it comfortable here, and help where you can. A not too hidden message, they all needed to pull their weight in the pack. Mati would be watching. I will tell Anu of her acceptance. She spoke the last bit to the ebony wolf. Dismissing herself the tall bronze fey left the two to resume their conversation, and for Nightkeeper to get a better sense of the Dreaming lands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread