Do you know me? [Leader needed]
[html]
No problem at all, like I said, any other problems, either put it in your OOC here or PM me, I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible, if it's anything urgent PM me though, because I check those the most.

The sable mother listened with horror as Nightkeeper unveiled the reasons behind her brother's death, Soran was disgusted, how could a mother stand idly by and allow her mate to do such a thing to her offspring? Had it been Soran, no matter which pup it had been, even the litter that had been conceieved in rape, she would have torn the attacking wolf into pieces, she would have made them wish that they had never been born. That was a mother's instinct though, the need to protect their children, the need to love them and keep them safe from things that might harm them. Of course Soran herself did not come from the best family for such things, her father had been a psychopath and under the delusion that all black wolves were evil, when his ebony pelted daughter had been born alongside four dead siblings (all grey) he had become furious and killed her mother, simply for carrying Soran in her womb. Soran understood the evil that fathers could somehow bring, her own eldest litter's father had also been a murderer and a lunatic, it seemed that it was something the Aatte women could be doomed to endure, at least Mati seemed to be breaking the pattern. Even though Soran had lived a long time and had seen much in that time, many horrors, many terrible, terrible acts she could not help but be more than alarmed at what had happened. Soran had perhaps felt even more protective towards the "runt" of her last litter, Kiwi had always been so much smaller and quieter than her siblings, but that had made her mother watch her more closely, encourage her more often, train her in things she was interested in. The dark Aedile could not imagine being any other way, she knew that in the past runts had been killed or allowed to die off, or prove themselves to be strong, but the idea of actually killing, or hurting your own child made Soran's face fill with fury... and guilt. The truth of the matter was that Soran had killed one of her own pups when he had been born, he had been born with the same breathing problems that his elder sister had had, she had survived for around ten minutes, Soran had been unable to watch him suffer and struggle through those minutes, so she had killed him, it had been the kindest thing, but a little part of the dark lady could never forgive herself.

"I am so sorry to hear that Nightkeeper, it must have been the most awful thing that you'll ever have to endure. My father was a lunatic himself, he killed my mother, my adoptive mother and my adoptive brother all in the pursuit of me. He believed that I was evil because of my pelt colour." The lady replied, giving Nightkeeper a gentle, comforting squeeze on her shoulder. Her own honesty surprised her, she was usually an honest creature, but it usually took a lot more coaxing to have her mention that, there were very few wolves who knew that tale and almost all of them were either dead or had left the lands now. Soran gave a sigh and began to walk into the lands, keeping a careful pace with the girl, in case the newcomer felt that she was rushing off and leaving her, which was far from the dark wolf's intentions. The girl spoke and said that she wished to go towards the house, Soran nodded her ebony head in reply.
"The house it is then, come along, we shall cut across this way." Soran replied, moving towards the centre of the lands where the house was situated. The girl spoke again, saying that she wished to know what she was up against, at this the older female gave a small chuckle.
"I am sure that you shall fit right in, we are quite a friendly bunch. You have already met my granddaughter Mati of course, she seemed happy to allow you in, I am sure that you shall be fine here. There will be plenty of friends at least, if nothing else my daughters will befriend you I am sure." Soran said, smiling at the girl, it was true, Rain would more than happily befriend the newcomer, though Kiwi might require a little coaxing, she was, after all, painfully shy.
"Would you like a brief description of some of the wolves in the pack? /in case you see them around and wonder if they're friend or foe?" The Aedile asked, trying to think of a way to pass the time while they completed the short walk to the house.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 782
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread