New Home, New Adventures
[html]

Sorry for the short post

Word Count → 238

It wasn't long before the young wolfs call was answered with the quiet footsteps. Kiara's ears pricked back as she heard soft footsteps approaching and a small, but unfamiliar greeting bark showed the newcomer to be a friend. The young wolf turned her head to see who had arrived. The golden figure before Kiara was not a familiar face and was yet another luperci. The luperci fascinated Kiara to no end. Back home only the stories of the luperci could be heard as bedtime tales for young pups. They way they stood and their capability to switch between three forms mystified the young wolfs imagination and filled her inexperienced mind with questions. How did the transformations come about? How do they stand on two legs? How did they become luperci in the first place? Were they born, or were they bitten? But now was not a time to ask such questions.

Kiara turned to face the stranger and bowed her white head in a polite greeting and as a sign of respect. Good morning. My name is Kiara Amarok. I am alright, but I would like some help. I am new to Ichika no Ho-en and I believe there is an initiation task that I must complete. If you could help me in any way, I would be eternally grateful. The young wolf kept her head down, but she was happy to be able to meet someone new.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread