New Home, New Adventures
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... wer_01.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color:#95856A; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 318 Words

The female was truly new with the scent of Ichika only subtly a part of her. But it was there for the keen nosed to acknowledge and praise with a smile and generous wag of the tail. "Hello!" The Nomad repeated her greeting, infected with good spirits as it spread through smiles and ease. "It is a pleasure Kiara Amarok," gradually her voice ascended as she grew more comfortable using word rather than gesture as she was accustomed to. "I am X'yrin, Exultare to the Nomads." It was unfortunate that again the female was caught without a gift to present to commemorate her culture's cherished practice, and hoped in silence that her forebears were not fault her this time. She intended with every ounce of her being to follow through with their traditions, even if it took her another meeting to abide by them. For now, however, she hoped the Shepards of her past would forgive and understand.

Word of an initiation brought the ears of the she-wolf forward. Her eyes widened beneath the overgrowth of hair as the smile of fortuitous coincidence broadened upon her muzzle. "Initiation? Truly? Then it is wonderful that I heeded your call. I too am on my task to collect this object called a... stalagmite, from the territories Caverns. If it is help you need in completely your task, then I am more than willing to assist you." In the midst of excitement, the woman had nearly missed the other's still bowed head. It was a polite gesture, one she would have assumed in the face of authority but it was a little off-putting to be on the receiving end for so long a time when they were clearly equals. Carefully the larger she-wolf lowered her muzzle and gently prodded the other's cheek, bidding softly in whine that their heads rise together. "What does your task ask of you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread