New Home, New Adventures
[html]

Word Count → 344

As Kiara and X'yrin traveled through the caverns the rush of air made the cave feel alive. Despite the dark, Kiara still shut her eyes and felt the beast's breath on her cheeks. Such and ancient creature would surely be wise so there would be nothing to fear. After all, how could something so old and wise, not be kind as well? The cool ground below the arctic wolf's paws echoed just slightly whenever she hit a puddle. Kiara's mother would say that many water spirits had been trapped here, but Kiara felt that was wrong somehow.

It seemed unfortunate though that X'yrin had a different mind about the experience. The luperci's expression of displeasure and her shaky voice told Kiara just how scared she must be. The nomad's words resounded within the chambers and the young wolf though she heard a small protest from bats. I traveled to Nova Scotia two weeks ago. I originally came from far up north and to the west. What about you? Where did, omph... The young wolf had walked strait into a hard object. Kiara took a step back and shook her head. She then stretched out her muzzle to feel whatever it was that she had walked into. It appeared to be stone and as the snow wolf worked her way around the stone, she could tell it was a stalagmite. Unfortunately, this particular stalagmite was large in size and would most likely not be easy to break.

I think I found a stalagmite, but... Kiara stood up and used her forelegs to push against the formation. No, this thing wouldn't budge and Kiara could not find the top. I don't think this one will break. However, there might be more in the area. If only we could see. The she wolf's original excitement had worn out, and exasperation had taken its place as she realized this task would not be easy. Not only did they need to find two of these stalagmites, they also needed to find their way out of the cave. How troublesome.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread