New Home, New Adventures
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... wer_01.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color:#95856A; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 307 Words.

A voice of worry to guide her was better than no voice at all. Keen ears lead the blind Nomad toward her arctic companion, eyes again straining in vain to capture even a faint glimmer of light. She crept forward slowly, large paws seeking a run in with the smaller female. A touch of soft fur against her muzzle alerted her to the other... rather, she certainly hoped it was her companion and not some other creature lurking. The female gave an agreeable 'woof' then carefully laid the stalagmite next to (what she hoped was) the girl's paw.

"My nose smarts a little," she said at last within the gritting stone in her mouth. "But it is nothing. There is a prize are your feet. Just a moment while I find another, then we can leave this dreadful place. I can't imagine what creature would want to dwell here." X'yrin was certain they were both one in the same on that thought. Any longer this unprepared was bound to end in more scuffed appendages and endless wandering through the void; this living nightmare.

The warrior hurried, more confident now that the plan was in full effect and useful to their task. She swept her muzzle wide, and bracing herself for hard impact... which followed much too soon for her liking. Only this time, it was not the shatter of one stone, but several. The ceremony of accomplishment rang out, echoing off the cavern walls, reinforced then assaulted their ears with higher octaves. X'yrin lifted her muzzle, only to scuff the tip against what she assumed was a wall of the cavern. Lowering her muzzle, she bit down on another slender stone to stifle her pain and instead channeled the sound into a plea for direction. "I have another for us," she mouthed around the stalagmite. "Ready to go?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread