When you watch the stars, what do you see?
[html]
Out of Character

OOC TEXT HERE!

In Character

Kostya winced at the news of what had happened to Samantha's parents, he hadn’t meant to dig up such painful memories. He reached over, patting the other wolf's shoulder awkwardly, grabbing a bowl of the soup as he did so. "Err, sorry bout' tha' didn' mean ta' bring soemthin' like tha' up. I… well…" Kostya clammed up slightly, having meant to bring up his own experiences recently but backing down at the last minute, unwilling to go further into the subject.

Kostya's eyes darkened slightly as Samantha mentioned his scars, it wasn't a topic he felt particularly comfortable talking about, hence his evasive manner when mentioning the subject earlier. He looked down at his bowl of soup, taking a sip before sighing heavily and continuing talking, staring at the soup the whole time, "Ah' know how to feels ta' not be able ta' save a family member. Me and my ma' were attacked by a bear in the mountains up north, wandered into it's cave and disturbed it while we we're looking for shelter." The conversation was becoming uncomfortable for him but he continued, unwilling to leave the story half told, "The thing was massive, an me an my ma' were half starved; didn' stand a chance. Thing knocked me ta' tha' ground an tore her apart righ' in front o' me. S'were I got my scars, for some reason it jus' knocked me about tha' head an wandered off before I got my senses back." Kostya could have said more but the conversation had gone farther down this road than he had intended and so he trailed off into an uncomfortable silence, picking at his soup.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#32e3ee;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#000405; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... tbbg-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread