Children are medicine
OOC: Oh okay, so... That seems better than what I would've done. And Lasky is.... Okay so time is liquid along with location? If so... How can they... You know, walk? Or even talk?

Zed smiled and got up again.
"I'm lucky? Am I really? I can't remember my childhood, but I remember a human being involved... Somehow I wonder why the human was there, but it's dead now." Zed talked, he remembered how every time he would find a pup and nurture it, and the pup would get taken away from him, every single time.

Xerox happily panted and crawled near Xyza, who Zed was keeping his distance from, he didn't know what to say, Xerox couldn't speak the good language they could.
If you leave us now, it will be the biggest mistake of your life. You will regret if you don't, so just come take care of the little guy with me, and we could leave and guess his name, I really don't get a hint. He always tries to, but it doesn't work.
Xerox cheerfully made letter-ish looking symbols for an "X E R O X", but Zed didn't know.
"See? I don't know... Let's just leave and I'll find out, you'll find out eventually... Goodbye Xyza, this may be the last time I see you."
Zed and Xerox fled, only leaving Xyza alone in the burnt remains.

Messages In This Thread