Character Name: Aleo d'Lanri
Character Age:2
Character Gender:Male
Preferred Specialized Rank: Kenpo, Eika
OOC Name:Essence
Other Characters Played: Samantha Jarret
OOC Second Form of Contact:katie66900@gmail.com
Character Alignment:

[html]So here is Aleo's joining thread! He wants to join the coolest pack ever, he is in Optime, but how do optime people submit? To they lay on the ground and roll over so their bellies show? I am confused. Usually I have my characters shift to lupus and then submit.

The hybrid's legs hurt as he was walking through the area. His purple eyes scanned the terra, searching for signs of other beings. He had a tattered old backpack with many patches slung casually over his shoulder. The man had  spotted flowers around the beyond borders. The flowers were rather colorful and sure caught his attention. He had heard of the Ichikans, the peaceful pack in northern Nova Scotia. The coy-wolf had been walking, day and night, stopping every so often to nap and eat. Aleo knew of the peace-loving people, And what he searched for was acceptance and forgiveness. It hurt to remember Dresden. It was home. Until his family were slaughtered, there was too much pain for him to handle on his own. Feelings and emotions always had a way of catching up with him, the memories branded into his mind. As he approached the borders, he felt a pang of uneasiness. Aleo had once murdered someone and crippled the other. The hybrid didn't want other to think he was a violent man, he was protecting and avenging his family. Things would be okay if he got accepted here. Maybe he would have a good life. He hoped that Ichika was a forgiving pack, that they wouldn't judge him for what he had done in his past.

He sat right by the borders, no one would be there if he didn't call. For the first time in ages, he let out a long howl. It sounded through the copse of trees, hopefully someone would be able to hear it. He tuned his large onyx audits to the trees, they flickered this way and that at every small sound like the flutter of a bird's wings or the droning buzz of an insect. He took out a sketchbook and an old piece of charcoal and started sketching the colorful decorated territory. He knew no one in Nova Scotia, but he may make new aquaintances or even friends.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread