A brand new hook to hang your hat
Terra was impressed with the ease that Soran played the flute. The instrument seemed so delicate! I'm exploring the lands. It's all new to me. I couldn't resist coming when I heard your music. It was so beautiful, almost like a spell. Terra grinned, remembering the fake spells she had played with her friends. They had never worked, but it had been amusing making the strange symbols and singing together. She could only hope that she'd make friends just as dear to her as they had been.

Could you show me how it works? Terra wasn't terribly interested in learning how to play it, but the mechanisms of it were fascinating to her. The old wolf appeared to be a little hesitant about her shape. It was probably because she'd first arrived as a secui, but it bothered her a little. Maybe Soran would be more relaxed if she was more like her. Carefully Terra stepped down before beginning to shift into her optime form. The lengthening of her body was always a bit of a shock to her as she felt her body force her to stand up. Shaking her head she snorted. Terra appeared more wolf like in this form as well, something she was trying to get used to. She had known she had wolf blood, but the appearance of it was shocking. What else could be hidden in her that she didn't know?

She had been raised as a coyote and was afraid of losing that part of herself, but as long as she followed her instincts that wouldn't happen. This time Terra sat on the ground, looking up. She was still small, but she didn't think there would be enough room now. She could see the flute better too.

Messages In This Thread