A brand new hook to hang your hat
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this! It has been a bit of a hectic week here.

The ebony pelted great grandmother watched the girl as she looked at the instrument. Soran was perhaps a very accomplished player of the instrument, but she had found music that she could not believe could be played, she had seen scores of music that had been so complex that they obviously required more than one flutist, more than one member of an orchestra to play, the dark female had always been sure that together that music must have sounded wonderful, but she had never found anyone that would be able to play with her, it was a shame, she would have liked to have created music that seemed to have so much complex beauty. The tall female watched as the girl seemed lost in thought, perhaps she was imagining what the music would sound like, the dark female herself often tried to imagine what it must sound like as well, she thought that it must have sounded like what she heard whenever she saw when she saw Deuce; the pure heart song of joy whenever she saw her pale mate. It was like an angel's choir when she saw the female, that must be what the music would sound like when everyone played the pieces together. The ebony Aedile smiled at the younger girl as she watched her thinking, then the female spoke, her lips curling into an easy smile as she did so, her ears turning to listen to what she was saying. The female said that the castle seemed to be something of a training ground for human soldiers, the dark female nodded, that sounded about right, after all many humans lived in castles and when they had moved out they often changed into places where soldiers trained, where they practiced away from others, so that they could be completely focused on what they were planning, what they were required to do.
"I see, that sounds rather interesting, perhaps you could show it to me sometimes, I would like to see it, old human buildings have some wonderful hidden treasures, I like them; although I find it rather strange, thinking that we are treading the same floors that they had walked along, so, so long ago." The female replied, still smiling at the younger girl.

It was true that the ebony female was fascinated by old human buildings, she had a great fondness for her own home, the grand manor house that stood in the centre of the dreamer's home lands, it was an impressive building, towering high into the sky, providing a warm shelter for those who cared to stay there; it was also filled with many hidden treasures, things that had been left from when the humans had resided there; a wolf could find many useful tools if they cared to look. The young coy wolf asked if she still travelled and the female paused for a moment, musing over the idea, although she now had a home, a home where she felt safe and useful she supposed that she did still have a wanderlust. After all she travelled north often to see her pale daughter, but that was not the only reason, sometimes the female simply wandered to the north just for the sake of wandering.
"I suppose that I do still travel every now and again, I often go North and visit a pack there, and see a few friends that I made there. How about you? Have you ever travelled to the north of the lands?" The lady asked, smiling at the younger female as she did so, brushing a strand of mane from her face as she did so. She was interested in what the young female had seen on her travels, it was always nice to meet someone with a similar habit for having wandering feet, a lust for travel, often they had some of the most interesting stories to tell.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 650
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread