A brand new hook to hang your hat
[html]
OOC

Terra chuckled at Soran's words. I wouldn't say they were the aggressors. They just didn't like scavengers. Or thieves. She'd grown up on tales of thieving raids where coyotes would outsmart their neighbors and return with a glorious prize. The truth of the matter was there was no true anger on either side of the packs. Hybrids were rare due to the negative interactions, but just as often they'd pass each other in peace, the wolves not worried about the coyotes scavenging the food and the coyotes not starving. Terra had even had a chance to play with a wolf pup once, though they'd both gotten in trouble for it.

Her ears drooped at Soran's next words. I didn't tell anyone. I left as soon as I shifted. Her voice was low, hesitant to speak. Terra knew she could have tried to hide what she was, but it wasn't in her nature. She would have told her pack, forcing the path that Soran described. The only choice was to leave before that happened, too strong willed to struggle against her inner self.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread