A brand new hook to hang your hat
[html]
OOC

Terra laughed softly at Soran's next question. Cruel? They didn't have a chance to be. We were good at what we did. As for needing to, I don't know. I know my pack was large, making it difficult to keep fed. I know that we didn't always work together as a group. But I was too young to know much else. Thieving and scavenging was what I grew up with. I didn't know about hunting until I was about four months old, and even then I only went on the one hunt with the pack, working to bring a moose down. It was more of just what we were: tricksters.

Terra wouldn't apologize for this light hearted way of viewing other people's properties. It was what she was, a thief and a scoundrel. Terra had been happy living that life, and wouldn't give it up simply to please others. Soran's next question though, was a lot harder. Deciding to dodge the question Terra turned the question around. I wasn't exactly thinking. Too young. What were you doing when you first changed? Terra had no problems talking about why she left the pack. The feelings attached though were a lot harder. Raised as a liar telling her feelings were difficult, despite the tell tale signs her body gave off without conscious thought.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread