A brand new hook to hang your hat
[html]
OOC

Curious Terra listened to the tale. She'd never heard anyone else describe what it was like for them, and wondered what could trigger the change. Part of her wondered if her life had been different she might not have shifted. Hearing that she'd been pierced by the flint around her neck, Terra's eyes widened. She would have laughed, had the tale not been so important to her. Terra didn't want to miss anything that might tell her something new about luperci.

So pain could be a trigger. That was interesting. Terra hadn't been hurt when she shifted, so obviously that wasn't what had caused it. It confirmed that Terra would have shifted no matter what though, as Terra constantly got injured. Soran hadn't been able to walk right away, which was puzzling to Terra. She had just started running right away. Then again, her body knew what to do, and she'd been moving on pure instinct.

Despite her effort to turn the conversation Soran returned to the topic of Terra's birth pack and what could have been done differently. Terra shook her head. I know them. Acceptance is possible, but I would always be apart from them, even if just because I'm stronger. It's easier to stay here and learn about what I am than try and live a lie. Standing up Terra stretched. It had been interesting talking to Soran, but she was ready to go back now to her new home. It was nice meeting you. Terra nodded her head respectfully and began the trek back to her pack.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread